Kaigaku Vs Douma

(This chapter contains a small amount of Akaza x Kaigaku, because why not, I needed plot. It's nothing romantic, just platonic)

A couple of months later. (After Mugen Train Arc) {Lowermoon survivor: Rui} (Rengoku is ded though 😔)

Akaza and Douma hadn't really told anyone about their relationship yet, the only person who knew about them was Muzan, well for obvious reasons of course. They were all called in for another meeting so they were gathered at the Infinity Castle. Douma had just arrived. He looked around for the love of his life. He wandered the place before he gazed eyes upon Akaza. He got all excited like a little puppy before he froze. Kaigaku was there too. Akaza was patting his head. Douma gripped the door, Jealousy taking over his emotions. Kaigaku was enjoying the headpats. He glanced over to see a terrifying look on Douma's face. He got scared for a moment before he realized Douma was jealous and knew he could make him more jealous. Kaigaku grinned slyly and leaned forward and hugged Akaza, squeezing him tightly. Akaza stared down at him, slightly confused. Kaigaku stuck his tongue out at Douma, and before they knew it, in a swift movement, Douma had separated the two. Akaza was now in his arms and was running off with Kaigaku chasing behind him. Akaza's cheeks got bright red. "Douma?! What the hell are you doing?!" He asked. "Saving you from the evil cockalorum pillock milksop demon" Douma admitted. "...I-what?!- What the hell does that even mean?!" Akaza stared at him. Douma just giggled. Kaigaku was still on their tail. "Put me down" Akaza frowned, crossing his arms. "But the Evil Cock-" Douma said before Akaza cut him off. "Put me down" Akaza yelled. "Yes sir-" Douma said, putting him down instantly. Kaigaku finally caught up. "What the hell was that about?!-" he asked. Douma looked back at the cock- I mean Kaigaku. "Oh, no reason" Douma just smiled. "We all know you have a gigantic crush on Akaza-Dono. How many rejections do you gotta hear before you give up" Kaigaku scowled. "Why do you care?" Douma asked, crossing his arms. He bent down slightly, still towering over Kaigaku. "It's annoying to see you pester Akaza-Dono" Kaigaku admitted. A very thick and heavy aura lingered in the air behind Douma. Douma tensed up in fear, he did not like the feeling of fear. Douma stood up straight quickly (oh wait- sorry, I meant he stood up gay). Akaza smacked off the upper half of Douma's head, blood flying everywhere. Kaigaku stared in horror before he slowly inched away. "My oh my! Akaza-Dono did you get stronger? That was definitely a stronger blow" Douma said as he took Akaza's hands and regenerated his head. "Douma- please stop causing chaos wherever you go" Akaza sighed. "it's annoying" He scoffed. "but the evil cock-" Douma started but stopped before Akaza got even pissed. (totally not doing this just to say cock) Douma huffed and hugged Akaza. "you're mine, no one else's" He muttered. Akaza looked up at Douma, a blush flooding into his cheeks. Who knew Douma could be so protective... Akaza reached up and put his hand on Douma's left cheek before he pulled him down kissing his right. Chu! Douma gasped, His cheeks bright red. He looked at Akaza in awe. He squealed and hugged Akaza tighter. He was like a love-struck girl in high school. "GUeCk-" Akaza let out, being squeezed a bit too hard. "Douma you're squeezing way too tightly!" Akaza grunted and Douma loosened up. "Sorry, I'm just not used to you being affectionate. It makes me happy" Douma said smiling. Akaza sighed. "oh.. and why aren't you visiting me as much as you used to..." Douma whined. "I get lonely.." he added. Akaza arched an eyebrow. "We see each other like 3 times a week." Akaza said. "yeah but still 3/7 is a small amount... 15 out of 30/31 days is not enough!" Douma huffed.

(I had to use my fingers to figure that out...{it's most likely not correct but who cares- I can't math})

"you will be fine," Akaza said. "let's go join the others," Akaza said as he started walking away from Douma.  Douma pouted, he didn't want to join them just yet so he grabbed onto Akaza's wrist and pulled him back. "Eck-" Before they knew it, they were on the floor with Douma on top performing the yukadon. Akaza stared up at him, his cheeks turning bright red. "I don't want to go back yet... I wanna stay here with you..." Douma admitted. Douma got closer before Akaza pushed douma's face away. Douma laughed. "Your face is red as a tomato!" He said. "s-shut up" Akaza huffed. Douma forced his way closer and kissed Akaza's cheek. Chu! <3. After a couple minutes, Douma got off of Akaza, helping him up. Akaza shook the blush away, taking a deep breath. Douma came behind him and wrapped his arms around him before he leaned down and kissed Akaza's neck. Akaza's cheeks were red all over again. "D-douma what the hell are you doing?-" Akaza slid his hand on his neck to stop douma from kissing him. Douma just smirked. "nothing," he said before he let go of Akaza. Akaza huffed and walked off.

Kaigaku walked back over to Douma. "How on earth did you get him to agree...." Douma turned and looked around, looking completely lost before he looked down. "Oh, there you are," Douma said smiling. Kaigaku got more pissed off than he already was. He kicked the blonde in the shin. If Akaza were to do that, Douma's leg would have gone flying but Kaigaku was fairly weak so he barely made a mark. "Now what did you ask me, cock- I mean pipsqueak," Douma asked, towering over the shorter male. "How on earth did you get Akaza-dono to fall for your annoying bitch ass" Kaigaku huffed. Douma clicked his tongue. "Bitch you're still a child," he said as he pushed Kaigaku's face away. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BLOOD BA-" Kaigaku yelled before he felt an intense pain coming from his face. Blood flowed from his face. He dropped to his knees and put both of his hands up to the source of the blood flow. His eye was missing... "b-but how..." he looked up at Douma who held an eyeball in his hands. "You didn't even move!" Kaigaku yelled. "How the hell did you get my eye" blood flowed from his empty eye socket. He tried his best to heal. Douma opened his fan and placed it in front of his sinister grin. "You really thought you had a chance?" Douma asked. "To win a blood battle against me or the heart of MY akaza? You're clearly mistaken, child" he sneered before he walked away to go find the love of his life.

~To Be Continued~