I have fallen for her

Michelle's POV
I biked to school and when I got there I locked my bike at the parking area and went to my classroom. Silver was sleeping, as usual. Oscar was reading a book. I wanted to talk to him but I just couldnt do it. I need to let go of him, I need to move on. Im afraid if I talk to him, I might want to be with him again, and I wont be able to move on when I move away from this city knowing I might never see Oscar ever again. I will be intouch with my friends and we can chat and stuff, but being friends with Oscar will make me fall for him more. I sat at my seat and grabbed a book to read. The bell rang and Silver woke up and turned to me. "Oh hi Michelle" Silver said. "Hi Silver" I replied. "Did the bell ring already?" Silver asked. "Yep" I replied. "Okay" Silver said. I went to find my Math book but I couldnt find it. "Wanna share my book?" Oscar asked me. I turned my head to my backpack to see maybe my math book is there and trying to avoiding Oscar's eyes. "No thankyou" I replied. I couldnt find the math book at my backpack and the teacher already came in. As the teacher began the lesson I slowly turned my head to Silver. "Can you share your book with me?" I whispered to Silver. She looked at me and slightly laughed. "Sure" she replied slightly laughing. Me and Silver shared reading her math book.

- Time Skip -

Its break time and me and Silver ran to the cafeteria and bought the snacks we wanted to buy then we ran to rhe rooftop as we usually do. We see Lisa already sitting there and she saw us come in from the rooftop door and waved at us. We got closer to Lisa and ww sat down on the floor. Later on the rooftop door open, we expected to see Zach but instead we saw, Oscar. Oscar sat beside me and turned his head towards me. "Stop ignoring me" Oscar said. "im not ignoring you" I told him. "then why dont you talk to me as much as you talk to me before?" Oscar asked. "Ive been busy" I replied. "busy? Busy on what? Find excuses to avoid me?" Oscar asked. "Im just not having a good week" I replied. "I can make it better! We can hangout" Oscar told me. "Im busy to hangout, I still have to do stuff at home" I replied. "What stuff? Study? I can help you study" Oscar told me. Oscar, please stop, I dont wanna tell you the truth. "Its not, its something personal" I said. "Just please.. Stop ignoring me" Oscar said. The rooftop door burst open and Zach came in. "Hi there gu-" he stopped talking as soon as he saw Oscar sitting next to me on the floor. Zach sat next to me and whispered "whats going on?" He asked. "Oscar came in and just started to tell me stuff hoping I would stop ignoring him" I whispered back. I turned to see Oscar glaring at us, he looks like he is trying to figure out what we are whispering about to eachother.

Oscar's POV
Im trying to figure out what they whispered to eachother hut I couldnt puzzle it out. All I heared was 'ignore'. Could it be Zach knows about this whole ignore stuff and lied to me when I asked him? I stood up and walked out of the rooftop. Ive got a sprinkle of jealousy ontop of sadness when I saw Michelle and Zach whispering to eachother. I bought my snack and walk to the classroom. I sat on my seat and ate the mayo sandwich I ordered. Every bite I took, I think of what is wrong with me. In the past I use to love it when Michelle doesnt talk to me or ignore me. Now I feel so sad because Michelle is ignoring me. I may have fallen for her, I just noticed it now. The bell rang and I quickly threw out the plastic bag the sandwich I was eating is at. I see Michelle come in and she sat down. Silver then got in the classroom a few seconds after Michelle. Silver sat on her seat and they had some chats, but then the teacher came in so they had to stop chatting before they get introuble. The teacher started the lesson while all I can do was stare at Michelle. "Oscar! What are you doing?! Come solve this equation at the board" The teacher shouts at me and I turned my head to the teacher and stood up. I walked to the board and grabbed a piece of chalk. I answered the math equation and turned my head to the teacher to see if he would say correct or incorrect. "Correct" The teacher said with a sprinkle of disbelief. I sat back down at my seat and stared at Michelle again. Then we made eye contact, as soon as we made eye contact I turned my head back to the teacher. My heart is beating so fast and i am sweating. I grabbed my towel from my backpack and wipe my forehead with my towel.

- Time Skip -

Class was over when I walked out of the classroom and went to Zach's classroom so I can ask him about it again because I think he knows about the whole ignore me thing but just lied about not knowing. I got to his classroom and I couldnt find him. "Hi excuse me, where is Zach?" I asked a classmate of his. "Oh sorry I think he already left because of O dont know reasons" the classmate of Zach told me. "Oh okay thankyou" I replied and the classmate of Zach nodded and went out of the classroom. Ill just go to him tomorrow. I walked home, as I was walking home im flooding my thoughts. All I could think of mainly is I have fallen for her.