he really wants to know the truth

This is Michelle's POV of the last chapter starting at when they went to the rooftop and had a chat

Michelle's POV
Me Zach and Silver is in the rooftop eating our snacks and chatting. Lisa then came in the rooftop and sat down "guys on my way up here I saw Oscar outside the rooftop peaking looking at you guys" Lisa whispered and we looked back at the door of the rooftop. We the turned our heads back. "Listen you guys, I dont wanna talk to Oscar at the moment, im trying to ignore him so I can move on from him so if i move homes I wont be as sad as I should be because of him" I told them, They nodded sadly. "Please dont tell him" I told them. "Okay" Silver replied. "Will do" Zach replied. Lisa just nodded. After a few chats the bell rang and we ran to our own classrooms. I sat on my seat.

- Time Skip -

Class was over and me and Silver decided to go to a nearby cafe. We biked to the cafe and sat down on a seat. "What may I get for you?" The waitress said. "Can I have a tea and nachos?" Silver said. "Yes ma'am is that all for you today?" The waitress asked while she wrote Silver's order on her paper. "yes" Silver replied and the waitress nodded. The waitress turned her head to me. "And how about you ma'am?" The waitress asked me. I looked at their menu and there was so many good options to choose from. I decided to choose a strawberry cupcake and coffee. "May I have strawberry cupcake and coffee?" I said. "Ofcourse, is that all for you today ma'am?" The waitress asked while she writes down my order. "Yes thankyou" I replied and the waitress nodded and walked away with our orders. Me and Silver chatted for a while before the food arrived. We ate and drink our orders and we payed and went out of the cafe. "Thanks for the treat, Silver" I told Silver. "No problem, we should go home now, bye!" Silver said. "Okay bye! See you tomorrow Silver!" I told her as she hops into her bike. She waved back and biked away. I rode my bike and went home.

- Next Day -

I biked to school and I locked my bike in the parking area and as I was walking to class Zach spotted me. "Hey Michelle!" He shouts. "Oh hi Zach!" I shout back and we got closer to eachother. Me and Zach chatted while we walked but then I hear a voice shout at us, Oscar. Oscar ran towards us. "Good morning" Oscar told us. "Good morning" Zach replied to him. I just waved back and we walked off. "Michelle wait!" Oscar shouts and we kept on walking. he ran toward us and stopped infront of me. "I got you steamed buns" he told me holding out a plastic bag with steamed buns in it. "Sorry I already ate" I replied and continued walking. Oscar turned to me and he shouted. "What did I do?!" I stopped for a second, then continued walking. You didnt do anything Oscar, I just think its the best for us. I went to class and sat at my seat

- Time Skip -

Class was over and me and Silver went to the parking area of our bike.I unlocked my bike while Silver was finding her keys in her bag. "Bye see you tomorrow" I told Silver and I biked off waving at her. She waved back and continued searching for her keys. I looked at my pocket to grab my phone when i touched something that is not my phone. I grabbed it and took it out my pocket as I stopped my bike. Silver's bike lock keys is with me. I biked back to school as fast as I can just incase Silver might search the entore school for it. I called her but no answer, I got to school and locked my bike really quickly and tried to find Silver. I was looking around until I found Oscar holding Silver's wrist and covering her mouth while dragging her somewhere. I followed them, he placed Silver by a wall and removed his hand off her mouth. "Why is Michelle ignoring me?!" Oscar asked Silver. "I dont know! Ask her yourself" Silver replied. "How can I when she is ignoring me?!" Oscar asked her. "Well I dont know too!" Silver replied. Oscar looks like he was thinking and had suspiscion in his face. He then walked off and I hid behind the wall. When he finally wasnt in sight I ran to Silver who was dusting off her uniform and wiping her mouth with tissue. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Michelle? Didnt you bike home already?" Silver asked. "I found your bike keys on my pocket so i came to return it to you, but instead I found Oscar wanting to know so much about why im ignoring him" I said. "He could have asked nicely but instead he had to put his filthy hand on my mouth and push me to a wall!" Silver said angrily while dusting her uniform. "Im sorry I dragged you into this" I told Silver. "Its not your fault, Michelle. Its Oscar's choice to do that dont you worry" Silver said smiling at me while wearing her uniform jacket that she just dusted off. "Heres your keys Silver" I told Silver opening my palm for her to get the keys at my palm. "Thankyou" Silver replied as she grabbed the keys off my hands. We walked to the bike parking area and unlocked our bike and we went seperate ways and biked home. Oscar did that just to know why I ignored him? He is desperate or something! I feel bad, yet its for the best. I got home and locked my bike and went in. I entered the living room that is now empty due to my parents moving our stuff to the new house. I walked to my room and laydown at my bed. He really wants to know the truth.