Chapter I: A Bittersweet Taste of Memory

Freddy never thought his life would come to this. He never thought he would be helping anyone commit felonies, let alone a child. Yet, here he was, helping a boy no younger than thirteen destroy all of his friends.

Now he stood outside the place he vowed never to go again. The place that he had so many endearing memories at. The place that caused him the most harm; Bonnie Bowl.

"Freddy, we don't have all night! We need to go in at some point." groaned Gregory, the child forementioned. He tugged on the andriod's hand, attempting to pull him inside.

"I... believe you are correct. Let us go." Freddy said. He began walking with Gregory into the bowling alley. Gregory scanned his pass, and the Party Bot danced a little happy dance. It then moved aside and the elevator door opened. The boy stepped inside, pulling Freddy with him. Freddy blinked before pushing the elevator button.

"Hey, I wanted to do it!" Gregory playfully whined, a visual smile tugging at his cheeks.

"Apologies, Superstar, you can do it next time." Freddy forced himself to smile. He normally would smile in a child's presence, but this time was different. This time, he couldn't bring himself to mean it.

He saw Gregory look up at him through his peripheral vision, but he looked ahead. As much as he wanted to go back, he needed to assist Gregory. The elevator door opened, and he took a step inside. It revealed a large room painted in shadows, the only sources of light being the faint neon lights and the glow of Freddy's eyes. Gregory ran ahead, but Freddy stayed back to reminisce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got a gift for you!" Bonnie chirped with a grin revealing his cute bucked teeth.

"For me?" Freddy was taken aback, looking around to see if he could have been talking to anyone else.

"Of course for you, silly!" Bonnie giggled, his arms behind his back. "Now close your eyes, and no peeking~"

"No promises." Freddy joked, shutting his eyes tight. He held his hands out, expecting it to be something small, so when he felt something of weight, he was surprised.

"Okay, open!" He opened his eyes, as instructed, and he was faced with an orange bowling ball. He looked up at Bonnie, a bit confused.

"Well, I thought you'd like one, considering I make custom ones for the kids. You're welcome~" Freddy smiled, adored by his will to get him a gift when he had nothing for him.

"I love it, thank you Bonnie!" He opened his chest cavity and carefully placed it in the middle. As soon as it closed, he pulled Bonnie into a tight bear hug. When he felt Bonnie's arms around his back, he couldn't help but smile bigger. He pulled away, his tail wagging.

"Glad ya like it. I'll probably make more, ya know, to sell to the kids, but this one is special."

"Oh? How so?"

"It-" He leaned forward. "-was made with love." Freddy felt his face heat up a bit, but a smile was stained on his face. He suddenly felt lips on his cheek, and Bonnie pulled away quickly. He only got more flustered.

"Everyone please make your way to the stage for Freddy and the band!" A voice came through the speakers. Freddy tried to turn away, but his body was still in shock. He watched as Bonnie's eyes darted up to the speakers then back to Freddy.

"Good luck, Superstar~" Bonnie sang, kissing Freddy's cheek again before going to change into his Glamrock outfit, leaving a flustered Freddy outside of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 605

Yeah yeah this is short idc it's gonna blossom into a short fic but who cares lmao