Chapter VII: Save Me...

(Y'all this is just totally outta pocket. Also, thanks @SleepIsForLooozers for some inspo on a part of this. A little goes a long way! ♡♡♡)

It didn't budge. Gregory pushed the button again; nothing. He started panicking. What had he forgot? He did everything right, he got the Monty Mystery Mix, he got Freddy to protect him... the generator! Of course! How could he have been so stupid?

He tapped Freddy quickly. As soon as he turned around to face him, Gregory motioned that he was going to turn it on. Freddy nervously nodded in approval and Gregory was on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does it hurt?

My eyes shot open in an instant. I looked around. Where was I? My eyes wandered from the left to the right and I saw a small, white light. I squinted to see if I could see it better, but no, it was just a light.

I suddenly came to the realization that I could move my face. I wasn't robotic anymore! I looked down at my hands. I counted my fingers; five on each hand. I was human again! It had been so long!

But how? I had been an animatronic for so long, I... I had almost forgotten how it felt. The last thing I remember is... the fire. Had Daddy died in there? That would be horrible...

I moved my legs, just about falling over. I haven't walked in years. I cautiously stepped towards the light. In no time, it seemed, it grew bigger and brighter. I reached my now-human hand towards it, wriggling my fingers. I could now move on. Peace at last.

But it all seemed too familiar.

The light dissipated into inky blackness, and I felt suffocated. My breaths were short and shallow, and I was losing consciousness. My eyes struggled to stay open and the last thing I saw was a unfamiliar, smiling face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. It wasn't dark anymore. I was in a... room, of some sort. Grunting, I sat up and held my head. Where was I now? Perhaps the "tunnel of darkness" was all just a fever dream. Maybe it all was. If only...

"Ah, you're awake." A British voice said. I looked up to see a brownish rabbit animatronic staring at me. It sat in a wheelchair, the black paint chipping onto the wheels. It's entire body consisted of mold and bloody organs, but all the blood was dried. It's eyes were glowing a demonic purple as if it were staring into my soul.

"You may be wondering why you are here, and not, say, 'moving on' as you normally would." I recognized the voice in an instant. William.

"Wha... bu..." was all I could spit out. I looked down at my hands in shock. I looked... human. For real.

"I can assure you, Charlotte," My name rolled off of his tongue as if he had never said it before, as if it was so foreign to him it was disgusting. "you are here for a reason. A good one, at that."

"But..." my shock turned into anger in a flash. "Your supposed to be dead. My father killed you. Cassidy killed you. So many people have killed you. WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?! WHY CAN'T WE JUST MOVE ON?!" I shouted, each bitter word giving satisfaction to the demon of anger I had built up inside of me over the years.

He only chuckled at my rage; at the pure hatred he had made so many feel for him. He thrived in it. He lived for it.

"Well, Charlotte, I've brought you back for one reason and one reason only; kill the child." He said the last part slowly, to provide emphasis. It was stupid, if it hadn't have been used like that maybe it would've been intimidating.

"What, old man, you're getting so weak you have to have others kill for you now?" I snarled, smirking. He disregarded my question and rolled his wheelchair closer to me.

My breath sharpened with every inch he moved closer. I acted tough...

But I was terrified.

"Well, Charlotte, if you disobey, you'll be locked out..." he leaned closer to my face, and our eyes deathly locked in each other's gaze. "And you know what happens to little girls that get locked out."

Nervous sweat dripped down the side of my face and I felt his cold, menacing breath against my nose. At that moment I knew...

I was done for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 749

Hey y'all! Sorry these chapters have been so SHORT. But PLEASEEEEEE trust me, I've got big plans, I promise!

And for all the people who are like "OmG wHy dId yOU aDD chArLie aNd nOBodY eLsE"

CHILL I ALREADY SAID I GOT BIG THINGS COMING LIKE GEEZ

And now a message from our sponsors:

Get rekd 😎

See y'all little Superstars next chapter, byeeeeeee!