Living in the Next Town. (Piolet)

It was morning in an apartment building in Beaverton. Things were getting lively in one apartment specifically. In this apartment, there was the living room with a couch, TV, a coffee table between them, and bits and pieces of musical equipment and comedy props all over the place. The door was just ahead of the living room, with a small kitchen on the left, separated from the living room by a wall with a counter built into it like a window. A bathroom was sandwiched between the kitchen and living room. Lastly, there was a small hallway to the right of the living room, with three doors, one at the end which was a closet, and two bedrooms; one on the left and the other on the right. The left door was the first to open, with a groggy-looking twenty-one-year-old Sam Sharp stepping out. She hadn't changed too much in the last five years; a couple of inches taller and wearing some blue pajamas, but her hair was now half dyed blue on the right, while the left remained blond.

She let out a yawn and said, "Man, what a night." She turned to see her girlfriend Luna joining her from the room. Luna was twenty-one now too, and while she had gained some height and even let her hair grow a few extra inches, she was pretty much the same, down to her purple nightshirt with a skull on it. Sam turned to her and smiled, "Morning, Lunes. Did you sleep well?"

Luna smiled, turned to Sam, wrapped her right arm around Sam's side, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before replying, "It's always sweet dreams when I'm sleeping with you, Luv."

Sam gave a small blush before the two turned to see the bedroom door on the right open, with the now twenty-year-old Luan Loud and Benny Stein walking out. Luan was still wearing her same yellow pajamas and had grown slightly too, but not just in height, but her hair, which now wasn't kept in a ponytail was longer too, going down past her neck and a little past her shoulders. She had even lost her braces. Benny wasn't much different, with just some extra height, and in a blue nightshirt and brown shorts. When the comedy couple met the rocking couple, they all smiled. Luan then said, "It's a good thing we Louds have a sweet tooth even in our dreams. Ha ha ha." She turned to Benny and smiled.

With Benny smiling back, "Whether it's my dreams or reality, you're sweeter than any candy out there, Luan." The two shared a kiss on the lips, with Luna and Sam doing the same with each other. After they all broke apart, Benny asked, "So, breakfast?"

The girls all nodded and the four made their way to the kitchen.

Sometime later, the four sat at the table in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Luna and Luan were each munching on some donuts, Sam had some cereal, and Benny was eating waffles. Just then, the front door opened, and Sully and Mazzy, who live in the apartment next door, walked in. They hadn't changed too much in five years, even wearing their same rocker clothes, except right now they were partially covered in some batter. Entering the kitchen, the others raised an eyebrow at them, with Luna asking, "Whoa, dudes. What happened?"

Mazzy pointed at Sully, with an annoyed expression that could be seen even through her bangs, as she stated, "It's the genius over here's fault. His cooking did this."

Benny looked confused, "Wait, I thought you were good at cooking, Sully? Like me and Luan."

Sully held up his hands defensively and insisted, "I am. It's just I was still tired and I was experimenting with a new dish." He sighed, "And this happened."

Sam asked, "What's with the experimenting?"

Mazzy took a seat at the table and grabbed a donut, taking a bite, while saying, "The boss wants some new dishes for the menu to see if it can bring in new customers. He says the cook who can give her something good will get a big raise."

Sully sat down, "I'm so close and if I pull this off that raise would help us fund our music careers."

A laugh came from Mazzy, "And boost your ego."