Chapter Six

Drunk - Chapter 6

I woke in something soft. It was a bed. Oh my god. Am I back at Derrick's? No. No, no. I can't be, he got taken by the cops yesterday. I swiftly got up and stepped on the cold ground. I shuffled across the floor to the door. I walked into a hallway. My toes gripped the carpeting. I slowly walked down the hall into a open living room. There was a note on the coffee table.                                                     "Jess, I'm at school. Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be back around 3. The television remote is on the counter, food is in the fridge. See you soon, Zayn xx."                            Oh, I'm at Zayn's. I walked down the hall. Looking into a room that seemed to be his. I kept walking, coming across the bathroom. I walked in, and turned the shower on. Seeming that "make yourself at home" meant I could take a shower. I got in, the warm water made my skin tingle. Soaking my hair, I look for the shampoo. I squirt some into the palm of my hand, and start massaging my head. It felt so good. I hadn't taken a real shower since I went to Derrick's. He'd always come in right when I get in, and open the curtain and watch me. I made those showers real fast, so he could stop watching me. I shook my head, trying to get those horrible memories out of my mind. I quickly grabbed the body wash. 

--

I got out of the shower and got into the same exact clothes I had on yesterday. I walked down the hall, going into the kitchen. I looked through some cupboards, finally finding the one with the cups. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. I poured it into the cup, and walked into the living room. I took a sip, and set the cup down on the coffee table. I grabbed the remote and sprawled out on the couch. I turned it on, and switched to Disney Channel. Yeah, I still like this. I laid there for about, an hour. I got up, seeming that I'd be here for a while I looked around.