Zayn's Story

Drunk - Zayn's Story

When I was about 5 my mom took me to an art show. I was fascinated by all the art. It was abstract, nature, and a whole bunch more. When I got into middle school, in art class we had to do a painting of flowers. I guess mine was a lot better than the others because it got showcased in the front of my school. Later on the principle called me down to his office, I thought I was in trouble. I hadn't turned my math homework in that day. I walked down the hall, my hands were shaking unbelievably fast. I knocked on the door, and he said "Ah, Zayn. I need to talk to you." And he like shoved me into his office. It was scary, because I never had gotten in trouble. He asked me if I wanted to paint a mural for the school, and I had to agree. I mean, this guy was scary! So, I said sure and he told me I would miss the last 2 classes. Which were history and computer class. For those two hours I planned, painted, and outlined. This took about a month. The scariest thing was, they did a news report on it. Keep in mind that I was only in the 6th grade. Right when I saw those trucks, I froze. The news reporters hopped out, with all their equipment. They wanted to interview me, but I refused. After that, I denied of ever painting that. And I kept my painting and drawing skills to myself. I drew all over my walls, on paper, and even my hands. After that, I enrolled at Bradford, to study art & design. And that's where I am now.