Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Katy's POV

God. Why couldn't I pretend I wasn't me. I could of ran! Wait- there's still time. Ahh never mind .

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long!" Zayn said, interrupting my thoughts, as he went in for a hug.

"I've been good I guess." I replied, awkwardly hugging him back.

"So I'm pretty sure you've heard of them, but this is Harry,Liam,Louis, and Niall!"

"Nice to meet you!" They all replied in unison, sounding as if they've practiced it before.

"Why don't we have a seat and catch up?" Zayn offered.

"Um, sure.." Was all I could get out. I'm still pretty shocked that he's here, never mind catch up with him. After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, Harry spoke up.

"So Katy, what brings you to London?" Great. Just the question I was trying to avoid.

"Umm well my friend Candice and I have an flat out here for work.." I mumbled. Quickly changing the subject I asked them what are they doing in London. Even though I already know the answer.

"Well, we are just taking a vacation. Since we don't start touring for a couple more weeks." Niall said, his Irish accent really standing out.

"That's good! Happy to hear you gu-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hold on." I said to the boys, as I took my phone out.

"Hello?"

"Katy! Where are you?" It was Candice. Freaking out as always.

"Candice. Calm down, I'm at Starbucks. Didn't you see the note?"

"Yeah...but I thought someone kidnapped you."

"I'm 19, not 9. If someone kidnapped me you'd know." I laughed into the phone. "But hey I gotta go I'm talking to Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry. I'll see you when I get home."

"Wait. One direction? Oh my god! You know I love them! Tell them I love them!"

"Yes one direction. And calm down you little fan girl. I gotta go! Bye!" And with that. I hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" Harry asked. With his adorable smile-wait no Katy. Stop. Your trying to find a way out of here. "Candie thought I was kidnapped, so she freaked out. Oh and she said she loves you guys."

"Haha! Would you mind if we went back to your flat? The paps are starting to show up." Zayn asked me. I really did miss him.

"Yeah, I guess. Come on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk back to my flat, was a little awkward, Harry kept flirting with me, which I completely ignored. Hoping that he'd get the message. I was in no place to be in a relationship, or go out on a date. Not after Chase.

"Wait! Before we go in, I have to make sure Candies' decent."

"Okay Kat. You go do that." Zayn replied. Wow. No ones called me Kat since I left Bradford. I opened the door and yelled.

"Candie!! Are you decent!"

"Why did you happen to bring boys here? Cause in that case.." She walked out doing this weird dance.

"Yeah, I just picked up some random people off the street, which happen to be the biggest boy-band in the world, and had them come over to watch you dance like a weirdo." I laughed at her. "Come in boys!" This was going to be a long night.

~~~

A/N- I know, complete shit. But hey, it's going to be a slow start. How do you think Candice will react to the boys being in the house? Any ship names you wanna start?

Vote

Comment

Read

Share

Follow

Thanks <3

- Lexi