Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Harry's POV

"Louis, you're crazy. Why would it be about Katy? I barely know her!" I continued on to Louis. This has nothing to do with me liking Katy. I feel bad for her, and I'm pretty sure I've said that a hundred times already. 

"Well, you do always go over her house. Every time someone brings her up you either get really nervous, or you put on this weird smile. Lad, we're best mates. You can tell me!" 

I ran my hands over my face before getting up and sitting on the sofa. "I'm just confused Lou. I feel bad for her but I don't know if it's just that or I actually have feelings for her. I don't get it. Its kind of like that episode of iCarly when Freddie got hit by a truck and then-" Louis interrupted him, "Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It very well maybe that its just guilt and you feel bad for her. But you'll never know until you talk to her about it." I shrugged.

"I really don't know if that would be a good idea..." I let my voice trail off, kind of not wanting to explain it to Louis. "But thanks for the advice lad, I'll see you later." I walked out of his room and went into mine. Crashing on the bed in a jumble of my own thoughts, I drifted to sleep.

Katy's POV

I woke up in Candice's bed, with candy wrappers all over my legs. Bringing my hands over to the nightstand to grab my glasses I found Candie had written me a note.

'Hey! I didn't want to wake you, but I have a last minute photo-shoot to do and then a meeting after that! I'll call you when I get out!

 xoxo Candice'

Uggh. Why did i have to have injuries. I wanna model!  Does that sound conceded? Oh well. I sat up and grabbed my crutches. Maybe I'll actually put my boot on today so I don't have to use these stupid things. Making my way down to the kitchen, I realized how hard it's going to be trying to pour cereal with one arm. Oh well. I'll just eat it dry. 

I plopped myself on the couch, "Here's to another boring day!" I said while flipping through the tv channels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH!  I KNOW ! IM BACK! To much to explain, if you wannna know why i was gone pm me.. So chapter 18. SHort i know, don't yell at me. I'll try to update again this week.. no promises ... I love you all ! 

comment, vote, add to reading list, share, etc..

Stay cool !

xox Lexi ;-)