Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Katy's POV

I woke up to my room being pitch black, like I literally couldn't see a thing. I searched around my bed until I could find my phone. 11:33 PM. Wow. I slept almost 12 hours. As soon as I sat up, the memories of this morning came back. The reason I slept 12 hours, how I locked my door, and ran away from Candice and the boys. Maybe they're here? I should probably go check. But first I need to change. I bet I look like death. Walking over to my closet, i pulled out some loose sweatpants, and an oversized "P!NK" t-shirt. Okay, I admit. I have a huge girl-crush on her. But who doesn't? Quickly, I changed and went over to unlock my door. Coming from the dinning room, I could hear a faint conversation filling the air. Silently, I shuffled my feet over to the door of the kitchen. Candice and Zayn. They where eating what looked like salad and pizza. Odd mix. But why is Zayn still here? Doesn't he have some boyband duties to attend to? After a while of me standing there, listening to their conversation about how Candice is from South Africa, and is white.Zayn still doesn't understand and I laugh a little to loud. Zayn looks over at me. "Katy! Hi babe, how are you?" Uggh. He walks over and gives me a hug and kisses the top of my head. "Errm, I'm okay? I guess...But shouldn't you be at your own house? It's almost midnight." He smiled down at me before answering."I just wanted to make sure you're okay. And we were hungry-" He motioned between Candice and him-"So I ran out to get us food. We left you some pizza. Then Candice was explaining to how she is white and from South Africa."

"Dude. Has Perrie been making you watch Mean girls or something? Seriously. Thats right from the movie!" I laugh out. Perrie and I need to hang out soon.

"Actually. Yes. But it still doesn't make sense to me. Whatever." He shrugged off and went back to the table to finish his pizza slice. Pizza sounds good right now. I turned around to see if the box was on the kitchen counter. It was. So I grabbed a slice and started eating the greasy delicousness. Candice walked over to me and raised her eyebrow. "So your fine now?" What I wanted to say is, 'No Candice. I'm not fine. I've had about 3 fucking panic attacks today. My abusive ex-boyrfriend came back and tried taking me again. My childhood bestfriend tried getting out of me what happened with him and I freaked and ran away.' But instead I tell her yeah and walk over to the living room. Zayn said he had to go, gave me another hug, and left. Candice walks into the living room and sits on the couch next to me. "Okay. Now tell me why you ran out of Harry and Louis' apartment, and didn't tell anyone where you where going? Shit Katy we were all freaking out! You can't do stuff like that!" She seriously has the nerve to yell at me? Sure she knows that Chase hit me, and he never really was nice. But she doesnt know everything. That tears it. I blew up on her.

"Really Candice? You're going to fucking yell at me for all of this? I'm sorry my abusive ex-boyfriend came back. I'm sorry I had 3 fucking panic attacks today! You think you know my whole life story but you don't. You don't know that the first date I had with Chase he raped me. You don't know that he would make me have sex with him infront of his 'friends'! You don't know how many times he's forced me to do shit with him! Okay! According to him, the only think I'm good at is fucking. I stopped writing music because of him! Bet you didn't know that huh! You don't even know I used to play the guitar do you? You don't know the only reason I'm a Victoria's Secret model is because Chase's dad used to be the CEO of the company before he died. I never fucking wanted this. But here I am in London, doing this job. Don't get me wrong. I love working with you, and Miranda, and all the other girls. I'm SO grateful you helped me get this job out here! But the only fucking reason I begged you to help me get out here. But the only reason I wanted it is so I could get away from him. You don't know all the shit I've been through over the past two years. So don't you dare yell at me!" I hadn't even noticed the tears streaming down my face right now, or that Zayn was standing at the door the whole time. I can't really concentrate. All I know is that Candice is sitting there shocked, and Zayn knows my secret. I cup my face in my hands and sit there, crying. I guess no one really knows what to do or say. But I feel two strong hands wrap around me. Barely above a whisper I can hear him telling me it's okay and not to cry. Not really how I wanted Zayn to find out. The tears I was crying slightly stopped, and I was able to pick myself up a little. Candice was basically in tears, and Zayn, well he looked really angry. I'm surprised he could be this calming. I nodded to both of them, letting them know I was okay. Candice was the first to speak up.

"Katy, I'm really sorry. I didn't know. I really am." She looked really thoughtful. I wasn't really mad at her in the beginning. Just upset. I gave her a hug and told her I knew she was sorry. She straightened out her hair and smiled at me. "Hey. To forget about this.. whole thing. Why don't we go out? We haven't gone out here in London yet." I laughed at this. Leave it to Candie to change the moods of things. Zayn shot up from the couch "That's a great idea! Even though its.." He looked at his phone. "12:15, I'm almost positive all the good clubs are still open. I'll go get the lads ready. Be ready say 12:45?" Candice and I nodded in agreement and walked to out rooms to get ready. Candice gave my hand a little squeeze before disappering into her room.

Okay. I have 30 minutes to get ready. I washed my face and turned on my straightener, decideding to fix up my already straight hair. I ran over to my closet, to find something to wear. I wanna look hot. I saw this tight LBD and quickly put it on. It was black on one side, and gold on the other, with a zig-zag of the colors meeting in the middle. I looked in the mirror, and saw my boobs needed a little push up. I grabbed my bombshell and put it on as well. There we go. I finished straightening my hair, putting a bump on the top and apply hair spray. I applied a black smokey eye, and winged my eyeliner a little. Putting on red lipstick and I was good. I grabbed my heels, gold clutch, and money and was out into the living room with 3 minutes to spare. Candice was already ready, wearing dark skinnies, a red top with sequins and a plunging V neck, and black stiletos. "Where are you going to put your phone and money?" I asked her. Considering she didnt have a bag with her. "In here" She responded. Grabbing my clutch and shoving her crap into it. "Simple but effective." I told her as I playfully pushed her. Soon enough the boys arrived. "Well don't you five look rather delightful!" I laughed to them, in my best british accent. Harry looked over at me and his jaw literally dropped. Point 1 to Katy. I walked past them and into the SUV. I patted Harrys cheek.

"Close your mouth Styles. You'll catch flies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- So here's chapter 11! Whatdo you think? Zayn now knows Katy's secret. May I add. Katy's a bit of a party animal, that's why she didn't decline the offer of going clubbing!

Comment,vote,share,fan,add to reading list, etc.

Love you All!

-Lexi xoxo