Chapter 6

I haven't even gotten to reply to Harry because my mentions kept blowing up. Is this how it feels to be 'famous'? God I hate it. Zayn kept giving me weird looks from the mirror up front. But I ignored it. Determined on getting the facts straight. Immediately I sent out a tweet.

@KatyHansen_VS: @Harry_Styles and I are NOT dating. Just friends. Calm down (:

Hopefully people won't blow this shot out of proportion and go all 'she's just covering this up! They're totally dating!' Although I'm sure that will happen. Those directioners are fucking crazy.  

Now I need to address Mr.Styles with this.

To:HarryTheSexiestGuyAlive 

Hey! So I read that god awful gossip thing. Set things straight with fans. Hopefully it'll die down. (: 

xx-Katy

Sent. Was the x's to much? Eh what ever. It's London. People do that shit all the time. I hadn't noticed we pulled into the little diners parking lot, until Zayn cleared his throat. 

"Hey. Miss texty. You coming or what?" 

"Calm it Malik I'm coming." I replied with a laugh. "Uh oh. Looks like the paps found out you guys are here. What should we do?" I told both of them,suddenly becoming extremely nervous.  

"Just walk right it. They can't hurt us!" Perrie replied to me, smiling. I nodded and we shuffled out of the car. As soon as we did we were all crowded with questions.

"Perrie! Look over here! Is Little Mix breaking into the states?"

"Zayn! What's new for One Direction?"

"Katy! What did you and Harry Styles do last night?"

"I hear Harry and Katy are dating! Zayn! What do you think of this?"

Zayn and Perrie just stopped walking and turned to me. "Your dating Harry?" I quickly grabbed them both by their hands and ran into the diner. Thank god the paps are allowed in there. "Again. Katy. Your dating Harry? I mean.. Already?" Perrie looked at me, quite shocked. Zayn looked pissed off as ever. "Well!?" Motioning with his hands for me to spit out the answer.

"No! Me and Harry are NOT dating! He just spent the night at my house and left this morning. He was probably too drunk to drive home. Calm down Zayn. No need to get all worked up! It's okay. Breath." I tried to get that out without stuttering.  

Okay, I think it's clear by now that I have a teensy little crush on harry. But by no means can I let that show. I smile to him, trying to decipher if he believes me or not. I'm telling the truth. We aren't dating. But I wish we were.

"Alright good. Because if He was dating my little sister, I might have to kill him. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So Katy likes Harry!  Ohh a twist!  Lol

Hey guys! So i wrote this in my phone. so its probably shit. but i wanted to upload so here it is(:  Please don't be ghost readers! Give me feed back please!! I'd really enjoy it!

Comment,vote,fan,etc.

twitter- @hotsfor_narry

instagram- @lexaay_23

kik- Lexixo21

Stay beautiful <3

                                                -Lexi <3