Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Katy's POV

I almost choked on my coffee, and raised my eyebrow to him.

"Excuse me, but what?" I whisper shouted. Even though there was no one else in the diner, I still felt weird saying it louder.

"I want to fuck you." Harry said bluntly. "it's not like we haven't done it before." He always dances around subjects, not getting to the point, Until going over every little detail or short story before hand. And being this blunt, is odd.

I literally sat there for about 30 seconds with my mouth open, until the waitress came over with our food. Harry smiled at her and started eating his omelet, acting as if he just didn't just say he wanted to fuck me. Did I hear him correctly? Seriously!

"Okay..." I cleared my throat and picked up a piece of my pancakes with my fork. "Did I hear you right? Um, mind repeating what you had just said please?" Shoving the pancake piece into my mouth, I looked right into his eyes, winked, and proceeded to pour syrup on my food.

He laughed, and repeated. "I want to fuck you."

I thought about it for a second. "Alright let's go." Harry looked at me wide eyed before leaving 30 dollars, or notes or whatever the fuck you call them, on the table, and grabbed my hand. Leading me to his car.

Harry stopped me in front of my bedroom and pushed me up against it fast and kissed me. I feel his hand fumble to get the door open, so I helped him by reaching behind me and opening the door.

He laid down on my bed, dragging me on top of him, leaving kisses all down my neck. He goes back up to my mouth and runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and slapped my ass.

Of course I gasped and it was just enough time for him to slid his tongue in. I brought my hands up to his hair, and begin to tug at his curls.

I could already feel his 'little friend' coming up for a visit. He pulled down the zipper to my sweater, and before It even came off he was already taking off my tank I had underneath it, breaking the kiss long enough to pull it over my head

We both kicked off our shoes, and Harry rolled us around so now he was on top. He took off his shirt, and I began sucking on his neck, and giving him little 'love bites'.

I heard a little jingle at the door and before I knew it, Candice was walking in.

"Hey katy-oh shit." She stood there wide eyed. "Um, sorry I, uh... I'll come back later..." She said looking down and quickly left the room, closing the door behind her.

Harry and I both looked at each other, and within 5 seconds, we were both laughing our asses off. Candies a total cock block.

"Okay, that was awkward." Harry said, in between laughs.

"Agreed."

Candice's POV

Shit. That was weird. Is she high or something? Does she know what would happen if Zayn found out? I know I've only met him, like once or twice, but from what he's told me. She's like a sister to him, and if any of the boys tried to "shag" her, he'd flip. And according to Katy, Zayn is scary as fuck when he's mad. I'd really like to not see that side of him.

I mean, I'm not going to say anything to him, but before this gets any farther. She needs to cut the shit. We came out here to work. And with a mix of events, she won't be modeling again until December.

She need's to keep in shape, and start living healthy again. All this pizza and Chinese food is getting to her.

I love Katy to death, but she needs to start focusing on her career instead of Styles.

Harry's POV

Katy zipped up her sweatshirt and I grabbed my jacket off the chair.

"I'll text you alright?" I said to Katy. Who was still laughing as she was zipping up her sweatshirt.

"Yeah okay." She smiled. I gave her a kiss and left her room.

I waved to Candice, who just smiled.

I walked into my flat, in the city, and slouched down on the couch. Today has been pretty damn awkward if you ask me.

First off, I didn't expect Katy to agree to that. And I didn't think Candice was going to be home early. Well I guess it's better then Zayn walking in. He already gave us the "don't date Katy she's like my sister" talk. And trust me, when Zayn says something. He means it.

Let's just hope Candice doesn't tell him.

Katy's POV (last switch)

That was a buzz kill. Seriously. Who doesn't knock before entering someones room?

I went up to Candice's room and walked in.

"Hey, sorry about that. I didn't know you were gonna be home. Nothing really happened." I said to her, sitting down on her bed.

"It's fine. But Katy. I think you need to start focusing on your career instead of fucking a boyband member." She said.

"Excuse me? I AM focused on my work. But if you didn't know, they completely took me off the schedule for shoots and meetings and all that for the rest of the year! I'm not even fucking him! What the hell Candie?" I yelled at her, getting defensive. She obviously doesn't know who the hell she's talking to.

"You're not fucking him? Then why the hell did you have your shit off?" I stood up and rolled my eyes. Stopping at the door. I turned around to her.

"What happened to having my back?"

Anon POV

Plan B will be in action very soon.

Watch out Kathryn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- HUGE Thank you to my good friend @NicoleRampino for helping me with ideas for this chapter(: I debated whether it be explicit or not, so we decided this(: So you tell me, do you want it to be detailed? Or just remain like this? Oh and btw I start school Tuesday, so updates may be coming slower, but I will defiantly try to update as often as I can(:

Have an amazing week!

Comment,vote,add to reading list, share, etc...

Stay gorgeous!

-Lexi.x