Chapter 1

Katy's POV

As Candie and I step into Heathrow airport, I could feel Candie squeezing my arm.

"Ah! I'm so excited! Are you excited to be back here?" She questioned me. Unfortunately I didn't feel like answering, so i just shrugged. And we left it at that

~~~~

As soon as we walked into our new apartment. Candie and I immediately started screaming. This place was HUGE! I mean, I figured it would be big, but not this big! The penthouse has a .breathtaking lookout over the city of London. Open living space while tasteful artwork and potted plants add to the ambiance. Over sized windows allow for the natural light to shine through, and parquet flooring is displayed throughout the whole living space. God i sound like a real estate agent.

"Katy. This place is amazing! I know i've said it a thousand times before but still!" 

"I know! Wait, let's go check out our bedrooms!" As soon as the last word slipped out of my mouth, Candice was already running down the hall. Our manager Karen, wrote our names on post-it notes on the doors to our rooms, so we knew which is which. When i walked into my room, the walls were a faint pink, and hardwood floors. I had a huge king sized bed, with white and pink comforter. 2 white end tables on each side, with white lamps w/hot pink lampshades. A white Chrystal chandler hanging maybe 10 feet over my bed. One the left side there was a clear computer desk with a mac book pro. I was looking around and saw 2 doors. One of which was a bathroom and the other, I'm guessing was a small closet. I quickly ran to the door, and turned the nob. What i saw, shocked me. Right in front of me was a huge walk-in closet, lined with clothes and shoes. To the right was a makeup station, stocked with any makeup you could imagine.

"Holy shit! I like your room!" Candice said, walking and standing next to me.

"Huh, i know. Explore my room and i'll go check out yours."

(A/N- I'm not going to describe Candice's room.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About and hour, 3 boxes of pizza, and a movie later, we were both extremely jet-lagged so we headed off to bed. Right when my head hit the pillow, i fell asleep.

*Flash Back*

"Ha ha! Katy hasn't kissed anyone yet Seriously! Your 12! Grow up!" The kids in the school yard where yelling at me. Yeah i haven't kissed anyone yet, but hey, I'm only 12!

"Guys leave me alone! Why do you even care?!" I yelled, tears almost spilling over my eyes. It was a constant battle with these kids. Always picking on me, for no reason at all.

"Why do we care? Because you're a little baby who needs to grow up!" Stacy, a "popular" girl practically yelled in my face. Out of the corner of my eye i see Zayn walking over to me with a smile on his face. Before i could question him, he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. They only stayed there for a second, and it felt completely weird. When he pulled away he said something i'll never forget.

"See. She has kissed someone. That's me. So stop and leave her alone."

*Flash Back Over*

I woke up with sweat all over me, and my heart was racing. There was only one thing on my mind.

I have got to stop thinking about Zayn.

A/N- hi! So chapter 1! Here it is! I wanna say a huge thanks to NarianaForever101 ! So thanks (: And tell me what you think!