02

On the past week, she tried her best at every date her brother arranged but none of them worked out. It was less than a week left before her so called wedding and she didn't found a way to not get married. Her last choice was the president of the company, which luckily is her grandfather, that enjoyed helping his nephews.

"Grandfather!" the woman said happily when she enter the males office.
"Y/n!" the old male said happy as well when he saw the female and tried to get up from his sit.
"No, grandfather sit down." she said quickly helping him to seat back down.
"What brings you here, y/n?" he asked her.
"Father wants me to marry some random guy because he keeps saying i disobeyed him." she explained.
"That boy never listens to me. He keeps saying I'm old and crazy." the old man rolled his eyes.
"What should i do, grandfather? The wedding is in less than a week." she said pissed off.
"It's time for you to join your brother as well." he said smiling.
"My brother? You mean Kazuki?" the old male simply nodded at her question. "You mean I should go to Japan? That's not a bad idea, though, it will give me some time to find a male more suitable to marry." she said happily.

How I didn't think about this before?

"I'll make you some documents, so you can find a work place as well." he said slowly getting up.
"Thank you so much, grandfather." she hugged him tight.

[...]

After her grandfather gave her the best idea, she quickly contacted her younger brother, looked for apartments and also flight tickets. At first she wanted to tell Kai about her plan too, then she stopped thinking that father will question him about where she is and he would tell him too soon.

"N/n, you know you can live with me." her younger brother said through the phone.
"Kazu, i don't want to ruin your dream. Plus if someone will see me with you the whole universe will know and dad will know too." she explained to him.
"Still I can't believe he made you marry some random guy." the younger said annoyed. "Like, you are his only daughter and he treats you like this? Man, if i had a daughter she will be a princess. Even Kai will be a better father than dad." he rolled his eyes.
"Oh, come on. You still don't like Kai? I really don't understand what he did wrong to you, though." she said looking at her opened closet trying to pick the essentials clothes.
"I do like him. But sometimes he is like 'obey dad' and blah blah blah he says some other bullshit about the old man." he said.
"You have to also understand Kai, his childhood wasn't as pink as yours was." she explained picking out some clothes.
"My now life isn't pink." he said.
"Kazuki!" she looked at him. "It's hard to deal with adult problems when you aren't even 10. Life ain't pink no matter how you turn it." she said angrily.
"It's still old man's fault for Kai being like that. No wonder why he doesn't have a lover." he said rolling his eyes.
"Do you have one?" she asked raising a brow.
"Sister, that's not what I meant!" he quickly complained. "I do like Kai, he's a good older brother, but he is too much sometimes." he explained.
"Kazu, i don't try to make like or hate Kai but he's an incredible older brother. When dad made you leave and left you without any money who in the world help you?" she asked.
"Both of you." he said in a lower tone.
"Before I knew anything, Kai already bought you a ticket to Japan and a apartment in Tokyo." she said.
"Fine, fine. You win this time. Don't forget the time he throwed mud on you to wake up." the younger laugh, pissing the woman.
"Oh, look at the clock." she looked at her wrist where she had her watch. "It's so late and I have an important meeting. Such a pity. See you later, Kazu." she said rushing to get her phone.
"You said you are free-" the woman quickly ended the call before he could finish his sentence.

These 2 will never learn to stop making everyone believe they hate each other?

Between Y/n and Kai was a 2 years gap and between Y/n and Kazuki was a 3 years gap. Kai is currently 26, Y/n is 24 and Kazuki is 21.Kai and Kazuki we're actually really close despise their 5 years gap between them. Though, they loved playing with each other and tried their best to make everyone believe they hate each other and that their dad mistreated them. All their attempts failed, everything related to that quickly disappeared the internet or it was simply never published and deleted. When Kai heard about Kazuki leaving their home, he was so sad but he understood why his younger brother wanted to leave, by that time Kazuki was only 17 and Kai didn't want him to leave like that, though Kazuki was always reckless and didn't really care about being 17 and leaving his dad's house. All of them wanted to be as far as possible from their dad, yet Y/n and Kai couldn't leave. Their dad already used a lot of money on Kai's education that he couldn't let him leave and their father also wanted to keep close to him because of her passion of being a business woman, while the youngest sibling never showed interest in any of these and made their dad bad days since instead of attending courses about business he attended signing ones. He also sneaked inside the house a guitar for practice, which was a forbidden thing to do, since as you as all of them reached the age of 6 all their toys were thrown away, as their father called them 'distractions' and quickly got rid of them.