06

As she exit the building happily that she got a job and a high position in the company, she quickly called her younger brother to tell him the news.

"Kazuki!" she happily said his name as soon as he picked up. "I got the job!"
"You did?" the younger asked confused but happy. "I'm so happy for you, sister. We should celebrate it." he said. "I'll come and pick you up, okay?" he said and the woman nodded happily.

Sitting in front of the building, as Izana for some reason didn't wanted her to work today, she waited for her brother. She didn't mind working today as all the paperworks were done, but he declined her.

"Miss L/n, I thought you went home." she quickly turned around to see Izana. "You are protesting because I didn't let you work today?" he joked.
"Oh, no, I'm waiting for someone to pick me up." she said embarrassed.
"I thought you knew no one here as you spend half of your life or more in America." he curiously said.
"There is one person, I keep in touch with." she smiled and soon noticed Kazuki's car approaching. "I have to go. Thank you for the job again." she gave him a sweet smile before walking towards her brothers car.

Izana wasn't the type to be interested in everyone but the people he is close with, he sure is interested in their activities and Y/n being his new secretary, meant that they will grew close to each other and now he was curious about her. And he now was curious who this person was, as she didn't mention anything to him.
On the other hand, Y/n wanted to keep everything minimal with him. She didn't want him to know to much about her as he will eventually find out how she is, which is surprising that he doesn't know it yet. Since with a small search on google he might find who she actually is. She wanted to appear as a no one and left the same, since she probably won't be able to hide in Japan for a long time, her father will eventually find about it.

"Kazuki!" she said happily entering the younger car.
"Y/n!" he said happily seeing his sister. "You really did it?" he asked and the woman quickly nodded. "Damn, what a smart sister I have." he said proudly starting to drive away. "What do you work as?" he curiously asked.
"I'm the boss secretary." the male suddenly stopped the car looking at female with wide eyes. "What?" she asked confused.
"The boss secretary? Like the actual Tenjiku boss?" he asked still being in shock.
"Of course, dummy. Did you saw my CV, it's the best out here." she said with a proudly smile on her face as the male slowly started to drive again.
"Did you flirt with him or something?" he asked.
"What? No." the woman said confused.
"I thought you look for a husband." the younger said confused.
"I do. But- wait, Kazuki, that's a great idea!" she said realizing her brother words. "That might be. If he will like me, then i can make him somehow marry me, right?" she said smiling.
"I guess so? Though he still your boss, he might tear up your contract if you flirt with him." he said raising his shoulders.
"I'm TBAHYL." she said confidently.
"TBA- what?" he asked confused.
"TBAHYL, the beautiful and heartbreaker Y/n L/n, duhh." she said annoyed.
"Please tell me that ain't your best pick up line."he said and the woman got ready to speak up and he started talking again before she could. "Actually don't tell me anything about that. Americas school are fucked up if you ended like this." he said teasing the woman.
"Oh, shut up. You dressed in Superman in second grade, and that wouldn't be a problem if you didn't forget about Halloween and walked around the school in your alien boxers with your t-shirt around your necklace as a cape." she said smiling as the male became embarrassed.
"I forgot about Halloween." he simply said.
"Yeah, sure, little brother, whatever you say." she smiled.

I did really missed Japan. I wish I could stay more.