18

"What if he will never agree with Izana?" Y/n asked concerned.
"Sister, calm down." Kai assured her.

She would loved for Kazuki to still be here, but he left as their father will make a big deal out of it. Even so, she really wished for him to be there. She, eventually, had to chance her clothes as well as her the dress ripped open once she tried to drink some water.

"I am calm." Y/n complained as her face was all red from multiple reasons.
"You sure are." Kai said rolling her eyes. "Look, the worst thing it can happen it's you marrying that guy. Considering the stuff i heard about Izana, he will influence our father somehow in some way. He owns a company for a reason, Y/n." he tried to calm her. "What is your opinion on Izana anyways, you said he was your boss only." Kai said after noticing someone.
"Don't get me wrong, he was my boss. I do think he is a really nice guy, like he really seems like he would be a great boyfriend. Like aside from the serious face he has on while working, he is actually a funny guy, pretty charming as well. But I probably pissed him off now because I made him walk into continuous shit because of me. He probably curse me and himself for coming here." she said acting like a little kid.
"Pissed him off?" her brother said while getting up from his seat. "I think it's the best to left him decide if you did or not." Kai slowly walked toward the door as Y/n's eyes followed him along until her eyes met with someone else. "Am I right, Izana?" Kai asked as Izana simply nodded as he was leaning against the door, leaving Y/n speechless.

Oh, I fuck up, didn't I?

"I should leave you alone, lovebirds." Kai said before winking at his sister and quickly leaving.
"Pretty charming, huh?" Izana said walking towards Y/n, watching how her face got a more brighter sade of red.
"You know, a lot of people say that about you." Y/n said trying to exit the situation somehow.
"Right, but you never did." Izana said stopping in front of her.
"Yeah, i guess so?" Y/n said a little confused.
"You should start saying that more often." he said looking down at her.
"What do you mean?" she asked confused.
"I believe this is how you should talk with your future husband, right?" he said a big smirk on his face.
"Yeah, like I- future husband? Husband?" she said looking up to him to see a reaction.
"I mean yeah, that's what my deal with your father is. As long as I marry you, you are free to do whatever you want." he said looking at her reaction, that seemed iconic for him.
"Marry me? Are you for real?" her eyes sparkle up.
"Nah, I just came her to fun of you." he said her face getting into a more annoyed one. "I'm just joking, Y/n." he continued. "This is all for real, I did gave your freedom back." he said with a smile on his face.
"Izana, thank you very much. I don't have words to explain how grateful i am." she said getting up from her seat with a big smile on her face.
"You can do some actions. You know, like, what a wife should do." he said with a wide smile.
"What a great husband i got myself." she said sounding alone but she quickly pulled him into a kiss, leaving him a little bit surprised.

She always saw her escaping from her father as her road of escape, she never really expected to catch actual feelings towards someone that she meet in such short time. Blinded by her purpose, she neglected her feelings up until she kissed Izana. That's when her feelings exploded. Now, it's starting to be a road on understanding her feelings along with Izana.

"We are bold today, i see." Izana said breaking the kiss. "The next thing i hear is that you might want the wedding tomorrow." he said smiling.
"Doesn't sound that bad." she said arranging his hair.
"I might as well need a hand at my company, as well." he said making her raise an eyebrow.
"If i become you assistant again, at this point i would let Kakucho jobless." she said laughing.
"I didn't said that i want you as my assistant." he explained leaving her confused. "I think the company having 2 bosses would be better. Not to mention, that the boss position would fit you." he said watching how shocked she look.
"I'm not accepting that." she quickly said.
"Like I care about what you say. I don't accept a no. So deal with it, wifey." he said pulling her for another kiss.

THE END