15

Her red cheek was now covered with a thick layer of foundation. She wasn't sure where Kai was but she believed he was trying to convince their father to stop this wedding. She tried hard to keep her tears inside her and not because of the expensive makeup the artist just put on her but because she wanted to show no sign of weakness, maybe not the best idea. But either if she cried or not that would change nothing. She could only pray that the male she's supposed to marry, will refuse this whole thing in the last minute.

[...]

"Kazuki, it's surprising to see you where. Something wrong?" Izana asked as he looked at the younger male that sat in front of him.
"It's pretty complicated and I shouldn't be the one explaining this." the younger male said leaving Izana a bit confused with his words. "Look, i believe you never go on google and search Y/n name's there, however if you search it you'll eventually find out that she's rich. I don't wanna get into details as i don't have time to waste now. Basically, Y/n ran here in Japan because of our father, he forces her to marry some random dude he thought it would so called fit her, reason why she came here. To excape from him and be able to live a better life. She truly wanted to start over and for the people to not see as his daughter. Her plan was to simply get a boyfriend, a one that loves her and that she can loves him back." he explained, making a pause to see Izana's reaction.

What?

He was puzzled, he didn't quite understood or he didn't want to understand. He was confused, all this amount of information came overwhelming for him.

"I'm sorry, is this some kind of joke?" Izana asked as he still somehow didn't believed the Kazuki.
"No, of course not. Wait." Kazuki quickly pulled his phone out and typed something and then lead his phone to the older one. "Here. Look. That's Y/n."

There were multiple articles about Y/n, the newest were about her sudden disappearance from the social media even though her father never told anyone that his daughter ran away from home. All the articles showed multiple pictures of Y/n in different places, different clothes, different environments. Scroll down, as he trusted Kazuki more about this topic, he came across to this article, it was about an year old, but it showed how Y/n not only donated money to childs in need but also bought them hundreds of toys so that they could have a little bit more happiness in their lifes.
Izana was still in complete shocked but he saw things from a different point of view now and started to understand Y/n's behavior now.

"And why are you telling me this?" Izana asked after a while.
"Y/n meet our father and he strictly said that she will get married with that guy today." Kazuki explained as Izana quickly got what Kazuki meant.

Will I even be able to help her?

[...]

I wonder what Izana is doing. Probably better than I am.

Both the makeup and hair stylists help her or more like squeeze her in her wedding dress. Y/n already knew the dress being 2 size smaller was a punishment for leaving and now she will have to hear a tight dress for who knows how many hours. She didn't felt anything only sadness towards Izana, that she was never actually able to explain this to him and they never could actually make a proper friendship from all of the lies she had to tell to not be suspicious.

"L/n-san, are you sure this is the right size?" the makeup artist asked as her hands got red from all the pulling she made until now.
"I guess." she simply responded, bored of the situation.
"It might be so beautiful to a bride, you are a beautiful woman, L/n-san." the hair stylist said.
"Thank you."

They'll never understand.

Nobody from the outside will never understand the situation unless someone will tell them. These stylists simply thought it was Y/n's best day out of her life since they didn't knew what's happening behind this lovely dovely act. And it was understandable, she would probably do the same if she was in their situation.

"Sir! Sir! You cannot enter that room! Sir!" there were screams from the outside of the room.
"I think there are some paparazzi out there." the hair stylist said excited at the thought that she could be on the tv screen.
"Sir! Come back!" it was heard before the door opened and revealed two males, which left both stylists disappointed as none of them hold a camera.

Y/n wasn't facing them and wasn't planning to. Only one person could make her turn right now and she was confident that he wasn't there and that he surely doesn't even know about all off this happening and even if he does know he probably does not care.

"Sister. Look who i bought." Kazuki said excited but Y/n didn't felt the same.
"Kazuki, I'm really not in the mood for anything right now. I hope you understand." she said in her monotone voice.

Never heard her having such sad voice.

"Y/n." the voice she thought she would never hear again.

Izana.