𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

====♫♫♫====

====♫♫♫====

Their moment is suddenly interrupted by the sound of a loud roar coming from the distance.

"Lucas? What's going on?" She hears Dustin yell from below.

"Hold on!" Lucas yells back as he grabs his binoculars out and looks through them.

Iris can barely make out the silhouette of a dog like creature in the fog.

"I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!" Lucas yells as his voice breaks in the end.

Iris quickly grabs the binoculars from Lucas and looks through them as she can clearly see the silhouette.

"Are you sure that's not just a rapid dog? Maybe it has rabies or something?" Iris says as she still finds it insanely hard to believe that monsters are real.

"What? Of course it's not a dog!" Lucas whispers, almost like the idea is more unreasonable than a monster from another dimension.

Iris suddenly sits up straighter as she catches sight of Steve walking out of the bus with a bat in hand, clearly taunting the rapid dogs.

"What the bloody hell is he doing?" Iris mumbles as she nervously grabs onto Lucas's hand without even realising it.

"Something stupid" Lucas mumbles back as he looks through the binoculars.

The fog seemed to surround Steve's legs as he walks around slowly, twisting his bat around and swinging it. Suddenly the fog cleared up and Iris had to hold back the scream that she wanted to let out. The bodies of the weird dogs seemed to have surrounded Steve.

"Steve! Watch out!" Lucas screams loudly but Steve pays no mind as he nervously looks around. "Three o'clock! Three o'clock!"

Steve finally turned around and caught sight of the weird dogs around him as Dustin reopened the door to the bus, calling for the stupid guy to run back in.

"Steve! Abort! Abort!" Dustin screams loudly.

Suddenly the dogs attacked as they went chasing after Steve, the guy rolling over the hood of the car and narrowly missing the large mouth of the dog.

Lucas and Iris quickly made their way back into the bus as they all gathered around the door, yelling and screaming for Steve to jump in. As soon as Steve's body was inside, Dustin immediately shut the door on the face of the creature.