Goodbye

I lay in the bed, naked and scared, while Roger held me by the waist, already sleeping, naked as well. I was scared that if I even tried to get up, he'd beat the hell out of me. I began to hear a faint buzzing noise coming from the corner of the room. It was my phone.

I looked at Roger, his face looked different in the darkness. You could see his baggy eyes and worn out face. Slowly, I began to move away from him, and in my place I left a pillow, which he embraced immediately. I put on my undergarments and made my way towards the corner. I kneeled down, and picked up my phone. The screen light was bright, so I turned the lighting down. I turned to look behind my shoulder, seeing any sign of his waking. Nothing. I turned back and saw that it was already 12:30 am. Another thing that caught my eye was a text from Clarissa.

Clarissa :
Hey Chelsea just checking up on you..How did things go? Are you okay?

Out of nowhere I felt a hand cover my mouth and the other grabbed me around my waist. I attempted to scream but I heard a whisper.

"I dare you to yell."

I automatically kept quiet while he snatched the phone from my hand. He tossed me violently to the side and searched my phone.

"Trying to escape?" He said mockingly.

He turned on the lights and I sat in a corner, staring as his thumbs touch the screen aggressively.

"Time to end this cheesy shit", he said with a pause to each word.

He stashed my phone into a drawer and slammed it shut. Then he turned back to me.

"Baby come here.."

He crawled towards me as I crawled away from him. Roger attempted to kiss my neck but I fidgeted at his touch, and that's when he really lost it. He pinned me on the ground and slapped me until I felt the blood from my cheeks heat up and swell my face.

"Bitch!!! Tell me you love me!! Tell me!!"

He wrapped his arms around my neck and hit my head on the ground. Blood came gushing out of my nose and head, which blinded me. I tried to speak but all I managed were some gags and unfinished words.

"I l-l-l-l-o!!!!!"

"Say it!!!"

I clawed at his face and he released me while I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I pressed my back against the door while Roger tried to pound it down. I couldn't even scream, only high pitched noises came out from the back of my throat. My hands covered my ear as I cried tears and blood and prayed in faint whispers.

"Oh God..Oh God please save me..."

All of a sudden the pounding stopped, and I heard his footsteps fading away. I slowly opened the door and peeked out, hearing a voice I didn't recognize.

"Sir, we got a call from your neighbors reporting screams and numerous banging noises from this room."

Then I heard Roger's voice, filled with confidence and reassurance.

"Yes sorry officer, its just my fiancé and I were goofing around and we didn't notice how much noise we were making."