Ajax

Note: I dont play genshin, just basing it off whatever knowledge I have of it. Don't come for me if it's not canon based, just wanted them to react to childes suffering since no one did it

.
.
.
.
.

"Where are we?" Was the first question on everyone mind. It was a seemingly normal day for everyone till they were suddenly teleported to what seemed and assumed to be a small theatre. 

"It seems like we're in a small theatre." Zhongli had spoken up as he looked around the room. "You guys try to find a exit while I figure out how we got here." Everyone nodded as they proceeded to look around the small room for any clue as to how they got there. 

"Hello everyone," a voice said from out of nowhere. Everyone tensed as they tried to look for the source of the voice. 

"Who's there?" spoke Xiao, while having a grip on his polearm, ready to attack the unknown voice.

"Unfortunatley I can't say who I am but I will mention the purpose of you all being here" the voice continued to speak, "The reason I have brought you here is to react to someone." 

"Who is the person we are reacting to?" asked Lumine 

"You will find out when it starts, so worry not." The group still seemed a bit wary but seemed to understand; there was nothing else to do, no exit in site.

"Please take a seat, anywhere you would like." 

"I call dibs on the bean bag!" Exclaimed Venti as he jumped to the bean bag. "I guess I'll sit on the sofa," said Lumine 

"I'll just sit on the regular chair," Zhongli said

"I'll sit on the chair as well," agreed Xiao 

The group made their way to the seating area. One by one, the rest of the group started filling in the seats. Until there was only one seat remaining.

Lumine looked over at the empty chair and spoke up, "Um, who's the extra seat for?" 

"Oh! The seat is for someone who will help explain some of the things you'll be reacting to. Let me bring them here, " just as the voice finished saying that someone else was teleported. 

"Where am I? Whose there?!" The person exclaimed, alert easily heard in the female voice.

"Oh, hello, Miss Ekaterina," Zhongli said.

"Mr. Zhongli? What's going on?" 

"We were told to react to someone; we don't know who yet, and we were also told you would help us explain some things." 

"Oh, I see, alright then.." Ekaterina said still slightly dazed as to how she got there. she looked over to where everyone was sitting and spotted the empty seat; she then proceeded to make her way over there. 

"Thank you all for sitting down; now react!" The voice said, the lights dimmed and then the first clip started rolling.  

" -ax, Ajax, Ajax!" Called a female voice. A bright-eyed ginger boy could be seen rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Coming, Mom!" He groaned as he walked out of his room. He then made his way to a different room. The group looked around and saw different utensils and appliances that were used for cooking. 

"I'm guessing that this is the kitchen." Thoma mentioned looking around the small area. It was way smaller compared to the Kamisato's kitchen. He looked over to Ayato and saw him drinking his signature boba tea. 'From where did he even get that?!' he thought as he looked around the room for any clues, but there was none found. Thoma sighed as he paid attention to the screen again.