Salvation or Doom

The first thing Ajax saw when he opened his eyes was a woman. This said woman had messy, medium-length hair that reached just below her shoulders, her hair being half tied up while the rest was down.

Her hair was one of the things that stood out to Ajax, her hair color was one Ajax hadn't seen before it was similar to a light dirty white color. Certainly not a common color but with no doubt a beautiful one.

Her skin was a beautiful brown tan-ish color, contrasting her hair and making it stand out, in a good way, of course, thought Ajax. Her skin wasn't flawless nor smooth as someone would expect, far from that, from what Ajax could tell all her hands were littered with scars, they lightly decorated her skin. Some of these scars were light showing how much time they've had to completely heal, while others were more visible, demonstrating that they were only recently made.

Part of the skin of her palm was hardened, showing how it had been subjected to a lot of friction, this being said her hand contained a bunch of calluses.

The most captivating part, in Ajax's opinion, of course, was her eyes. She had such fascinating dark yellow, almost gold, eyes. They seemed to lack any light contrary to Ajax's own. This made it seem like she was burning holes deep into his soul, Ajax felt so exposed and vulnerable, it was as if she knew every single thing about him right at that moment. 

Though Ajax would have to say that the most notable feature on her was certainly her arms or more as to what was on her arms. That being said the mysterious woman's arms had dark purple, almost black, markings on them. Almost as if they were permanent burns on her. From what Ajax could guess was that they most likely stretched into different parts of her body, not just the arms. 

Although Ajax had a bunch of questions already, he wasn't focused on that at the moment. After all, he had almost cried out, once again, due to relief. Relief that he found, more like she found him, another person here. One that could possibly give him information about this horrendous place and maybe, just maybe also help him get out of this miserable place. If there was even any way to escape, was there really anyways..would..would he even be able to see his family again..or...

Ajax shook his head, trying to scurry those thoughts away, 'No stop thinking like that Ajax...You will escape..you will..soon..' he thought to himself, not really confident in his own words.

"I'm very surprised to see another person in the abyss.."

"Yea...I wouldn't expect to see someone else there... I didn't even think anyone would be able to survive there nonetheless.."

"Agreed, I assumed the abyss was practically inhabitable..well it is unhabitable but judging from Childe and this mysterious person, I'm guessing there are exceptions.." 

"I beg to differ, I believe it isn't exceptions nor luck, it's more like a matter of willpower and mental strength..I can't even begin to imagine the toll the abyss takes on their body, imagine how hard it is not to go insane at that exact moment.."

"I agree with Zhongli, after all the abyss is such a dark and corrupted place, who knows how long something can last in there and of all things, especially a human.." 

"Yes, though I still have a bunch of questions on this mysterious woman." Spoke Ayaka, after all, who didn't have questions. 

"Yea like the way she fought, did you guys see it, she defeated that abyss herald like it was nothing! With one hand, one hand!" 

"Whoever this mysterious woman is, she is definitely well trained, her body build shows years of training" 

"Maybe she was even the one who helped Childe survive in the abyss or even got him out"