Chapter 3

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS

HAD BEEN RE - EDITED

Annabeth's POV

The fresh smell of coffee lingered around the kitchen as Luke started to blend some coffee for the morning. I stared at him as he blended more coffee for both of us. He was the sweetest boy I have ever met, and Luke and I were dating for a year now and we have been a happy couple ever since.

He was the first boy I settled with after all that had happened.

~ Flashback ~

I was walking down at the beach this morning as I walked past the sea, the crashing waves collapsed on top of each other. Just as I was about to turn back from the sea, I heard something, specificely, I heard him. I hid behind a rock and listened to them talk.

"Piper, I know we've been through a lot and I got to ask you something. I have been meaning to tell you about this, and I hope you can help me with it. And you are really important to me so you were the first person I have ever asked for this. Piper? The date?"
I teared up at those words, feeling betrayed

"PERCY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! After what we have gone through!" I screamed at him as I jumped in of the rock I had been hiding. "Annabeth it not like what you seem!" Percy said, jumping in front of her. "Yep. I heard those words over and over again before. I know what it is very well. Now would you please excuse me. I will be packing up."

I excused myself as I sped off in tears. And that was the last bit of boy drama I have. I had enough of all of this and I never thought I would have a boy again.

But here we are.

 Hoped you liked this chapter! WOW WE HAVE REACHED 300!! YAY