Chapter 10 : Back to School

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth! How could you do this to me?" Luke asked, harshly.

"Luke.. I-" I replied with no power. It was the day after the sleepover at Piper's house and somehow, Luke found out that I was with Percy cuddling. And now he was mad at me full rage.

"I liked you Annabeth! I planed a future for us. And what do you do? YOU JUST HANG OUT WITH ANOTHER BOY WHILE DATING ME!" Luke shouted.

Right now, tears were streaming from my face and everything was falling apart.

"We will talk about this when we return from school." Was all he said before he left for school. I quickly dried out my tears and followed him along to school.

At school, the first one to notice the red mark on my face was Piper.

"OH MY GODS ANNABETH! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Piper asked, practically screaming. I couldn't let a word out. A minute later, the gang had arrived and saw my mark. Everyone was worried but Percy was not like the others. He was literally on fire.

"ANNABETH!!" He kept saying.

I just touched my cheek and tears started to run down my face. And after that, I was taken to the Principle office immediatly.

"Annabeth, who did this to you?" The principle asked carefully. All I could do is just sitting there with tears streaming down my face while I rubbed the mark. It went like this for 5 minutes and that is when he called in the nurse and when nurse was done with my bruise, I felt so much better. But I couldn't say anything. After a while, the principle's assistant came in, saying that some people wanted to join the chat. And when they came in, I saw that it was a very angry Luke and Piper and Percy screaming at him. I just looked to the ground too scared to even look at him in the eye.

"And now let's talk." the principle said.

And that is what we did. Correction, that is what they did. Thye told the principle that he was the one the slapped her on the cheeks and even proved it by making Luke tell the principle. It wasn't so easy making him talk but they did it at the end with what I didn't know and he admitted that he did slap me and because I was the brat. 

He got suspended from the school and was put in a school called, Wilderness school. (AU : EASTER EGG!!* singsongingly) And never bothered me again. But the experience tramatized me and now if anybody even touches me, I would just break down on the spot. It had been getting better with some counsling but still I wasn't in the best condition. 

And I never thought I would heal after that but I was wrong.