Chapter 12 : Feelings

AU : Hey all of my loyal readers! Thanks for sticking with me on this fanfic. Hope we can reach 1k. Also I am going to try to finish this fanfic as fast as I can because I got Ideas for new ones and my writing was bad so I apologise. Please read until the end!

Annabeth's POV

I knew I shouldn't stay here anymore. Not with all of the harsh memories. 

But one thing was keeping me to stay here. 

Percy.

He always tried to cheer me up and that is the only reason I smile. And soon enough a few weeks after my breakup with Luke, I started developing a crush on him. He was so caring towards me and we have gotten close and close and I didn't want to ruin that friendship with a simple little crush so I kept it hidden, underneath all of my brain so that we could just mend our relationship.

And one day, while I was hanging out with Percy, he saw a ice-cream shop and made a beeline for it. I laughed. He hasn't changed one bit. He was the seaweed brain I have always known and that was all I needed now.

And when we got out of the shop, both of us had ice cream in our hands. And we walked as we ate.

He had mint choco chip and I had vanilla. And we were talking about school when he suddenly stopped.
"What is it Percy?" I asked.

"You got ice cream up your nose." Percy told me.

"Where?" I asked.

Then, he reached out his hand and wiped the ice cream off my nose.

And then, he kissed me.

It was like a bird was finally free from the cage.

I kissed back, knowing that I could heal right at that moment.