Toon Back Time Part 4

Shag: Hey... *looks at Baby Aviva* This one looks familiar... like the girl from El Chip's place.

Garfield: Oh yeah, her name's... "Ava". No- wait, "Carl".

Doggy Daddy: That's a boy's name, and that is clearly a girl.

Garfield: No, no, "Carl" is short for "Carletta".

Shag: Still, she looks like that girl from El Chip... y'know, the churro girl?

Garfield: Yeah, I know.

Meanwhile, at a playground next to the golf course.

Ruff: Wow, a churro! *points to a churro in the sandbox covered in sand*

Ready: Five dollars says you eat it.

Ruff: No, you eat it!

Ready: No, you!

Ruff: No, you!

(A/N: Aviva's churro addiction might be stronger since babies have no willpower...)

Baby Aviva crawled towards the churro, her mouth drooling and her eyes glistening.

Ruff: Hey, a baby!

Ready: Cool!

Baby Aviva crawled to the churro, grabbed it with her soft hand, and then her mouth thrust into one of the churro's ends, drool dripping out of her mouth. Doggy Daddy ran towards Baby Aviva, picking her up.

Doggy Daddy: Carletta, no! *pulls churro out of her mouth* We don't eat food covered in sand!

Baby Aviva started tearing up, and then wailing while reaching for the churro in Doggy Daddy's hand.

Doggy Daddy: No, Carletta! No! Bad baby!

Ruff: Dude, can't you just brush the sand off the churro?

Ready: Yeah, it'll be fine by then!

Doggy Daddy: No, sometimes you have to keep away food covered in the dirt of the desert so it doesn't go into the mouth of a baby!

Baby Aviva kicked her legs onto Doggy Daddy's arm, hoping he would let go so that she could have the precious churro.

Doggy Daddy: No! Sorry, but I am putting my foot down!

Baby Aviva stopped wailing, but then her expression turned into an angry expression and then she started screaming and kicking harder.

Ready: *covering his ears* Just give her the churro!

Doggy Daddy: Ah ah ah! Okay, here! *gives Baby Aviva the churro*

Baby Aviva stopped screaming and put the churro back in her mouth, her expression turning cheerful again.

Doggy Daddy: That was weird...

Augie: Aw, look at the babies! *touches Baby Misty's nose* Boop!

Baby Misty grabbed Augie's finger and giggled. Then, Garfield gets a call on his phone.

Doggy Daddy: Aw, she's cute. Unlike this demon...

Garfield: Shut up. *Answers call* Mr. The Cat speaking, are you the lasagna delivery service I called for?

Top Cat: *over the phone* Garfield, it happened again! Marinette and her friends went in and came out as babies! *Baby Nino tugs on his ear* Ow, ow! Hurry and bring the wagon!

Garfield: O-oh, I'll be there as soon as I can! *hangs up*

Doggy Daddy: Garfield, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Carletta.