Mythical Magic Part 1

The intro gag is Goofy tripping over a fire hydrant.

It was a usual morning in Jellystone and like any morning, Huckleberry Hound calls everyone in the morning. Miko's phone started to ring.

Miko: *picks up phone* Yeah?

Huckleberry Hound: Morning Ms. Kubota... time to get up... *hangs up*

Miko: Alright, cool.

A few pigeons (including Compass) starting cooing outside of Miko's bedroom window.

Pigeons: Coo, coo, coo...

Miko: Hey, Compass.

Compass screams and covers his eyes while another pigeon gets turned to stone.

Miko: Huh?

Slusho flies by Miko's bedroom window feeling groggy. A spider also lowers from the top of the window using its silk, landing on the windowsill. Miko ignored the spider and closed the window before putting on her clothes instead of her pajamas. However, the sound of snakes hissing would soon startle her.

Snakes: *hissing*

Miko: *stops in her tracks* Agh!

Miko looked around for the source of the sound of hissing snakes, but alas, she did not find the source.

Snakes: *hissing*

Miko: Come out here, snakes! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT HERE!

Snakes: *hissing*

Miko: COME ON!

Miko then trips over something big, scaly, and long... a snake tail... where her legs should be...

(Note: When Miko falls, one of the snakes let out a Wilhelm Scream.)

Miko: Augh... ow.

A group of snakes now blocks her view, light purple snakes with the same eye color as her... and one of them has X's for eyes...

Miko: What are you snakes doing here?

Snakes: *hiss*

Miko attempted to get up, but then she spotted a giant snake tail instead of her legs.

Snakes: *ssss?*

Miko inhales, then lets out a really loud and high-pitched scream. Three crows fly from behind the Kubota residence, causing Marshall to notice the loud sound while checking on a fire hydrant.

Crows: Caw! Caw! Caw!

Marshall: What the...

Meanwhile, with Vambre, looking pale as ever, Vambre walked to the bathroom, but noticed her skin has gone paler.

(From Glitchy Yoshi: Vambre is a vampire, BTW. Just felt too good to pass up.)

Vambre: Oh my, how did my skin get so pale?

Woody Woodpecker is seen pecking a tree outside the bathroom window. Vambre looked outside the window and then greeted Woody.

Vambre: Ah, good morning, Woody!

Woody: Mornin' Vam... v-v-v-v-v-v-vam-v-v-v-v-v-VAMPIRE!!! *Screams like a little girl*

Woody flies away in his singature flight pattern but more frantic, and bumping into everything.

Vambre: ...Wait, what?

Cut to Prohyas sleeping in his bed. His clock started ringing but he punched it, causing it to turn off and then he yawns as he stretched out of his bed.