Mythical Magic Part 3

Guac Wooloo: *screams*

Chase: RUN!

The chase has now started yet again, only with two more people along the ride.

Chase: GO GO GO GO GO!

Globert: WE'RE GOING, PLEASE!

The gang climbs up a tree, with an owl reading "Three Men On A Horse" in a hallow of said tree.

Chase: Okay, the werewolf won't find us up here.

Globert: SSSHHH! It'll hear us!

Chase: OOPS! Sorry.

Globert: Shh, it's okay! Just don't yell, okay?

Guac Wooloo: *quiet bleat*

Vambre: *notices the Guac Wooloo* ...Wait, if vampires drink blood of the living... No, I can't, but.. *stomach growls slightly* Urgh..

Chase: ..You hear something?

Guac Wooloo: *bleats*

Globert: Hm, must've been Vambre.

Guac Wooloo: Bah!

The Wooloo prances to the window of Vambre's bedroom, oblivious of its future demise.

Chase and Globert: Wait, NO!

Kuffs: SHH!

The Wooloo looks into the window of Vambre's window, curious of who lives in the house.

Kuffs: No, Wooloo!

Chase: Stay here, please!

Wooloo: *bleats with curiosity*

Globert: ...Okay, you know what? *pulls Guac Wooloo away from the window*

Guac Wooloo: *bleat-screams like a mad man*

Vambre jumps and looks around for the Guac Wooloo's bleat-scream, startled by the sound.

Guac Wooloo: *bleats confused, then as a greeting*

Vambre started licked her lips when she looked at the Guac Wooloo. She didn't want to suck the Guac Wooloo's blood, but she knew she had to since she became a vampire.

Guac Wooloo: Beh?

Just then, an Odd Squad agent laid down a chainsaw at the base of the tree.

Odd Squad Agent: I was a fool to bring a chainsaw to Odd Squad Beaver Appreciation Day.

Suddenly, the chainsaw roared to life, and started to cut into the tree.

Odd Squad Agent: What the?

Kuffs, Chase, Globert, and Guac Wooloo: AGH!

The owl noticed this and closed the hole leading into its home, revealing a wooden door.

Guac Wooloo: *bleats in fear*

Globert: Everyone, we must FLEE!

Another chase ensued into Jellystone Hospital, where Skrubz and Cindy Bear were working late due to the stone pigeon. The Guac Wooloo bursts into the hospital, screaming like a mad man, with Vambre chasing it.

Skrubz: Whoa! Hey, I guess.

When Vambre sees Skrubz, she stops in her tracks and nervously waves at Skrubz.

Skrubz: Hey, Vambre. You look... awake...

Vambre: Yeah, that's.. so how was your day going?

Skrubz: It's 10:37 pm! You're awake this late?

Vambre: Yeah, I.. tried some coffee, and so here I am.

Guac Wooloo: Bah..

🎉 You've finished reading Jellystone: The "Ultimate" Crossover! (Collab with Glitchy Yoshi) (Canceled) 🎉