Mythical Magic Part 2

Aviva What about my jeans?

Screeno: There were 12 sheep last night, and this morning there were 6... that and your gut looks... a little big...

Aviva: ...Okay?

Aviva awkwardly walks away, continuing to eat her churro.

Meanwhile, with Vambire, the sun wasn't being kind to her since vampires and the sun don't mix.

Vambre: I'm telling you, I don't need to go into the sun!

Snagglepuss: Yes. You. DO! *pushing her out the door*

Vambre: You can't force me to go into the sun, it's rude and there's no point to it anyways!

Snagglepuss kept trying to push Vambre out the door as the sunlight got closer to her pale skin.

Prohyas: Alright Vambre, I'm ba-AGH!

Snagglepuss: Hey there, this isn't what it looks like!

Prohyas: Hmmm... okay! I'll just leave and- IDON'TBELIEVEYOU! *pulls out Cactus Magisword* STAY AWAY FROM VAMPI- i mean- VAMBRE!

Snagglepuss: Hey, whoa! Yikes, even! Also what did you say?

Prohyas: ...What do you mean?

Snagglepuss: You said "vampire". *pushes Vambre out the door*

Vambre pushed Snagglepuss aside and ran by Prohyas's side, pulling out her Little Blue Bomb Magisword.

Snagglepus: *Metal Gear ! Sound*

Snag rushes out, putting jacks on the floor.

Left Prohyas Head: *covered in a giant hat* Dude, we can JUMP OVER THE JACKS!

Snag: Huh? Well unknown voice, than TAKE THIS! GET HURT BY IT EVEN! *pulls out Shuff who's reading Rock Life Magazine, and throws him at Vambre and Prohyas*

Vambre and Prohyas dodge the mixel with Shuff lodging into the floor, but Shuff twisted himself to dig into the ground.

Snagglepus: When do you quit!? *pulls out a large wooden barrel barrel labeled "Garlic Powder" and chucks it*

Vambre: AGH! *Uses Little Blue Bomb Magisword to push the barrel back to Snagglepuss*

Snagglepuss uses a tennis racket to hit it back. Vambre hits it back again using her Magisword and then Snagglepuss hits it back, turning the scene into a Wii Sports Tennis parody. Suddenly, the Right Prohyas Head got an idea.

Right Prohyas Head: *also covered in a giant hatj Look, another vampire behind you!

Snagglepuss: Where? *looks behind him*

Prohyas uses his Dolphin Magisword to spray water at Snagglepuss with enough pressure to launch Snagglepuss out the door.

Snagglepuss: AGH!

Cut to Jellystone Park with Huckleberry Hound raking leaves.

Huckleberry Hound: There, these leaves are finally raked! I just hope nothing out of the ordinary destroys this beautiful pile.

Snagglepuss flies into the leaf pile, making it fall apart.

Huckleberry Hound: *inhale* DANGIT!

Meanwhile, at El Chip's, Aviva was still resting her stomach (from last night when she ate the sheep in werewolf mode, unbeknownst to her) with the construction company patching up the wall due to Werviva crashing through it last night.

Speedy Gonzales: Señorita Aviva, are you okay?

Aviva: ..If I'm being honest, I don't really know.

Flurr: Hey, you guys see the werewolf on the security footage last night?