Toon Back Time Part 3

Shag: I still want this thing to say "noot noot".

Meanwhile in the town square, Top Cat and the gang prepare thier latest scam, with the Ticktock Time Machine disguised as a funhouse.

Top Cat: Step right up and take a trip into the funhouse! 17 dollars a person, don't be shy!

Vulk: Oh boy, a funhouse?

Flurr: I think this could be interesting!

Huckleberry Hound: Interesting!

Daffy: OOOOOOHHH!!!

Freddy Fazbear: Count me in!

Doggy Daddy: I bet Augie would love this!

The citizens of Jellystone start paying TC and decided to go inside the "funhouse", with Benny sitting on the button.

Benny: This is great! Cardboard boxes, paint, metal, pullies! This is a pretty complex build we got here! Keep that metal door up, CN!

Fancy Fancy: Just don't chip a nail!

Garfield: Dude, not all of us have nails, so I think some of us already got that covered.

Fancy Fancy: I was talking to Cat Noir.

Cat Noir: I get the point, I look girly!

Benny: *laughs* Point! I get it, because cat nails are pointy!

Crying is heard from inside the box.

Benny: You hear something?

Scooby-Doo: You hear something?

Top Cat: Probably cries of joy!

Brain: Benny, get your butt off of that button, we don't know what it does!

Benny: *gets off* Whoops! I just wanted some toast!

Koki (inside the TTM): Is that a baguette?

Aviva (also inside the TTM): Hm, smells more like a bagel.

Spooky: jpoints to the button, which is stuck in the pressed position*

Fancy Fancy: Nice going, Benny! The toaster's button is jammed!

Benny: Oh no, my bread's gonna burn! *runs to the exposed side of the TTM* Sorry! Business to attend to!

Benny goes in after his bread.

Benny: Pizza bagels, frozen TV dinners, rotissare chicken, microwavable sliders, PAPA'S COMING!

Top Cat: Benny, NO!

Benny: I HAVE TO SAVE THEM, TC!

Benny is now our latest victim to the TTM.

Hal: What the- hey, no cutsies!

Loopy De Loop: Zat kitty's head iz going to roll...

Lunk: *wakes up from his nap* Huh? Somebody say something?

(Note: The Dupen-Chengs, Adrien, Alya, Nino, a Koopa, three members of the Sour Grapes Bunch, Tucker (from the Clifford reboot), Rita, Runt, Slusho, and Bunzo are also seen in the line in this shot.)

Top Cat: Okay, folks, I'm sure Benny is testing the funhouse for safety.

Fancy Fancy: TC, I chipped a nail!

Top Cat: Fancy, suck it up.

Garfield: There's worse things than chipping nails!

Top Cat goes to the back, ready to see the damages. However, instead of seeing any damages to the "funhouse", he instead saw...