Cute-u ponnu 5 💚

Cont...

No proof read,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sampriti stood there frozen and couldn't believe her eyes. Her boss kept calling her name but she just stared at him, Adarsh suppressed his chuckle. He gave an air kiss looking at her, which made Sampriti to come out of her trance immediately and looked everywhere blinking. On Looking at her being abnormal her Boss Vinoth asked her if she is alright?

Sampriti: "ye...ye ..yes sir, I'm fine! I'm just a bit nervous" She said fidgeting with her laptop.

Vinoth: "That is okay, Sam. You needn't be nervous just go with the flow." He said In encouraging tone and introduced Adarsh to her.

Sampriti nodded her head with a slight smile, while Adarsh also reciprocated the same and didn't over do, to her surprise. Vinoth then asked her to start with her presentation, Neera wished her luck and sat in her seat. Sampriti started with her presentation not before praying to all the god.

Adarsh who was listening to the presentation got slightly distracted by her simple but ethereal beauty. He eyed her from head to toe, she was wearing a plain baby pink saree with an olive green 3/4th blouse. Her hair was in single French braid, two strands of hair was let loose on the sides. A small green bhindi on her forehead, sliver metallic jhumkas and bangles dangled along the movement of her head and hand. His eyes lowered down to her clearly seen waist and heaved a sigh, he rubbed his temples and averted his gaze from her and gathered all the concentration back into the presentation. Sampriti kept all her personal between her and him away and fully focused on the presentation as it was her dream, even Adarsh was listening to her keenly focusing only the presentation.

To be honest, he was impressed by her presentation and was more attracted towards her. She was done with her presentation and showed him the prototype of the game. She moved towards him to give the gaming joystick, explained him about the controls. She then asked him to check the game play, he played the game and was completely awestruck by it. Adarsh nodded his head in approval and was ready to publish the game. It was not because of he likes her it was only for her talent he accepted to publish the game. He appreciated her whole heartedly, making her to jump in joy thinking about her game going to be published.

Sampriti: "Th...th...thank you.....*clears throat* sir" She said with a half smile.

Adarsh: "don't mention it, Ms.....?" He trailed his word acting quizzically, as if he didn't know her name.

Sampriti: "Sampriti.....sirrrrr" She emphasized the word sir which made him to chuckle silently.

Adarsh: "ahnn...yes Sampriti....sorry was just impressed with You" He smirked and her eyes went wide in shock "with your work...you deserve this appreciation.." he smiled genuinely.

Later after the meeting, vinoth took Adarsh to his cabin and they had a chat over a cup of coffee. Whereas, Sampriti was sitting in her desk quite tensed along with Neera who seemed to be cool and relaxed.

Neera: "sooo....he was the guy you have been dating?" She asked with a teasing smile.

Sampriti: "Date um ila...oru mannagatti um ila....pesama iru di" She said in annoyance.

Neera: "seri date ila....but ivan kuda thana veliya pona?" Sampriti nodded looking towards vinoth's cabin "psch..en ipo oru maadhiri iruka? Adhan accept panitanga la aprm ena?"

Sampriti: "Game pathi ila....but ipo ivan ena ena pana poranu nenacha bayama iruku..." She said biting her nail. "Oru vela idhukaga than en pinnala vandhano....test vaikuradhukaga?" She asked looking at Neera with her eyes wide but Neera started to laugh holding her stomach. "Ipo edhuku sirikura? I didn't tell you a joke"