Ch. 7

I went and showered because I could even smell it myself, which is when you know it's bad.

When I got back, Grace was on the phone.

"Dad, you never put me first! It's always Colts this and Colts that. I hate football because it stole you. Have fun in New Mexico. Bye." She said into the phone and then slammed it shut.

"Everything alright?" I asked

"Yeah, let's not talk about it. It'll put me in a bad mood."

I went up behind her and massaged her shoulders.

"That feels nice, but a foot massage would feel even better." She said smiling up at me.

I went around the couch and grabbed her feet and put them on my lap.

"How did lacrosse go?"

"Pretty well, I watched some game film from last season, and unless someone has been touched by God, I'll be the best on the team."

"That's great!"

"Yeah, I'm excited."

I finished her foot massage and the went and sat next her with my arm around her shoulder.

"So, what would you do if I kissed you right now?" She asked

"I'd kiss you right back." I said with an attempted sexy grin

She leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips and pulled away, but I leaned in further and kissed her back.

We kept kissing, and somehow, Grace ended up straddling my lap. She had moved down to my neck, and it felt amazing. I never realized that it was so sensitive.

I put one hand under her shirt, and slowly moved it up to cup her breast, over her bra.

We stopped kissing after probably 20 minutes, because we didn't want to get carried away too fast.

"You didn't leave any hickeys right?" I asked her nervously as we watched the movie

"Nope, you're good." She said as she turned my chin so she could see the other side to make sure.

She ended up falling asleep on me, and when the movie was over, I carried her over to my bed and laid her down. I went and got ready for bed and then laid down next to her and put the cover over us.

***

I woke up at 7 because I felt Grace moving around.

She hit my arm, and looked confused.

"What?"

And she spoke, but way to quietly for me to understand. I told her to roll over so that I could read her lips.

"Why aren't you wearing your hearing aid?" She said loudly enough for me to understand this time

"I charge it overnight."

"Oh, that makes sense. Wanna go get some breakfast off campus?"

"Yeah." I said but didn't move. Instead, I leaned in and kissed her.

She turned her head away and I ended up kissing her cheek.

"I have really bad morning breath." She said blushing.

We got up and got ready, then headed out into town.

We ended up at a pancake house.

"What are you getting?" Grace asked me

"An egg white omelette with all the veggies and no cheese." I said

"You eat so damn healthy, it's sickening. You should get chocolate chip pancakes like me!" She said