Chapter 33: Make it To Me

Part 2, Chapter 33
Make it To Me

Paris, France

(Meek and Nicki stayed up all night making love and pleasuring each other on the silk linens of her California King size bed. It had been a while since they last got the chance to be in each others presence so they made sure to make the most of their time together.

Nicki woke feeling nauseous. She was careful not to wake Meek who was in a deep sleep. She scurried to the restroom to throw up. Occasionally, if she went 24 hours or more without taking a pill her body would start to detox itself. It hadn't happened in a while but that's all she could come up with it. She was washing her face and brushing her teeth when she got the idea to run Meek a bath. He never bathed, always showered, but it was such a beautiful oversize tub she couldn't help herself. She called upon the butler to help.

She quietly tip toed back into the bedroom to see Meek's shirtless long body draped across the bed on his back, with his hand over his face. Nicki climbed onto the bed, straddling his legs as she grabbed onto his waste band, tugging his boxers off his hip. She eventually got his pants down without waking him but kept her eyes locked on his as she began to pleasure him.

She placed her mouth around the shaft of his partially erect penis and intentionally gripped it forcefully to wake him up. He looked down to see her head bobbing up and down. He grinned to keep cool but inside he was screaming.)

Nicki: "good morning baby"

Meek: (cheesing) "good... damn... "

(She goes on for almost 10 minutes, slurping and sucking to his liking. When he'd squirm she'd tease him by only licking the tip; that drove him insane. Meek ran his fingers through her hair with one hand and rest the other on his forehead in disbelief)

Nicki: "does it feel good daddy?"

Meek: "yes"

Nicki: "tell me how much?"

Meek: (he starts to speak but is stifled) "fuck... im about to..."

(She pleasures him to completion. He grabs Nicki and kisses her before pulling her body on top of his. He is barely able to move but Nicki is filled with energy)

Meek: "I swear... It feel like I'm still sleep"

Nicki: (giggling) "Why?"

Meek: "when I tell you I dreamt of this... Im dead ass serious..."

Nicki: "what were your dreams like?"

Meek: (he hesitates) "just like the anaconda video... cept I was Drizzy. (they laugh)....nah.. just know you were in them"

Nicki: "tell me!!" (she pouts)

Meek: "well, rap... I knew I wanted people to hear my music... I ain't never think it would go this far though.... and You ALWAYS been in them every since I saw you with Wayne on that Come Up DVD and you had the lil waves in your hair (she blushes) yea..... I don't know.... Its like I'm living out my dreams on steroids"

Nicki: "that's a good way to put it ... (kissing his cheek) ... come on... get up" (she grabs his arm to pull him off the bed)

Meek: "where we going"

Nicki: "just COME ON"

(She drags him into the large Master bedroom suite. White walls and white marble floors with platinum fixtures and windows that overlooked the garden below, the city, and a partial view of the Eiffel tower. Next to the tub, filled with bubbles and roses, was a bottle of champagne, 2 glasses, and a platter of fresh fruit. Meek leaned into kiss her when seeing her gesture)