Observational Madness

Observation log 1
September 6th

5:30 PM
Target Palette returned home from extracurricular activities along with Kitsune. Before entering the house, the former was immediately tackled and forcefully hugged for fifteen minutes. Palette's face turned blue and his body was notably limp.

P̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶?̶

A frail-looking man with glasses and a similar green hair color to Palette left the house. Presumably, he was attracted by Kitsune's glass-shattering wailing. The man carried Palette inside despite Kitsune trying to halt his attempts. Kitsune lingered around the door for five minutes before walking across the street to his own home.

9:21 PM
Kitsune's bedroom window opened, followed by Palette's a minute later. Both are missing from their respective rooms. Whereabouts are unknown.

Palette's father (I think it's his dad) began loading boxes from the home into an unmarked, parked truck. He left five minutes later. The vehicle's cargo is unknown.

11:58 PM
Palette's father returned. Clothes were covered in blood. There's a cut above his eye. He parked the truck outside the home. The cargo in the back of the vehicle was gone.

Palette's bedroom window closed. The target appeared from thin air in front of it.

Kitsune's window closed a minute later. He reappeared similarly to Palette.

I believe the disappearance and reappearance of the targets can be attributed to the cloaking capabilities of Kitsune's Quirk. Ionic suggests we label him as a secondary target to keep watch of.

Note 1: Ionic told me to give Hokusai and Inari codenames. He said it'd make everything more professional and sound cooler. Is that true? It seems pointless.

Note 2: Don't pair me with Ionic again, Harui. I'm begging you. He keeps going on about a manga called Mobile Fighter Swordam. I have no idea what it is. Please provide a roll of tape for the next recon mission. He won't shut up.

Note 3: Ionic says I'm grumpy because I haven't been sleeping well. He wanted me to ask you for sleeping pills? It won't help, trust me. Don't bother. I'm only including this in the report because he said he'd tell you if I didn't.

Note 4: Is it okay if we take a break from training this week? Still need to figure out a schedule so I can study and continue the investigation. I also need to find time to eat.
━━━━━━

Observation log 2
September 7th

6:00 PM
Palette was outside painting on a canvas with Kitsune posed in front of him. The latter ran off to chase a passing car, and then a dragonfly. Target passed close by. I don't think he saw us.

Please tell Ionic to stop insisting we hide in bushes and trees. It's very creepy.

Palette retrieved Kitsune before going back to painting.

8:28 PM
Palette finished an impressive portrait of Kitsune.

The two stayed together on the porch for half an hour longer. Palette brushed the other's tail before they parted ways.

9:21 PM
Both targets opened their windows around the time Palette's father was getting ready to leave. They vanished again.

11:58 PM
The two targets and Palette's father returned after leaving. The same as yesterday. Depart and arrival times didn't change.

The man's glasses were broken and his left eye was bruised. He limped inside the home.

Note 1: Didn't you say that his dad works at Stellate industries? He's more bruised than Ionic. Either his workplace is very toxic or something's up.