~11~

on the drive back home i kept thinking about that feeling but i try and forget it and help my mom bring everything in hours pass and my mom heads to bed i soon head to my room after i sit on my bed scrolling on my phone hours passing..

i sit up when i hear the front door slowly open i slowly get up and creep to my door i peak out and see no one soo i walk out creeping to the kitchen.

"how many people did you count in the house?"

"only the boy and his mother and a cat"

"alright ill make drug the mother you get the son he must be asleep"

WHAT THE FUCK!? DRUG MY MOM WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON!!

everything was getting fuzzy my legs getting weak what was going on i hurry to my moms room and lock her door behind me.

"mom!" i whisper yell she groans and opens one of her eyes.

"mom there is people in the house they want to drug you" i say my voice shaky

"what..?" my mom says rubbing her eyes

"please mom we need to get out of here now!" 

"dylan it was just a nightmare go back to bed"

"mom it wasnt a night mare!"

"shhh please just go to bed"

shit shit shit okay uhm i needed to think i creep to the door and unlock it and peak out i see some shadows i sigh and run to my room and shutting the door i look around for somewhere to escape.

my head whips around when i hear my mother scream..

why was this happening why to me soon the footsteps get closer to my door i look at my cat fast asleep shit i was going to die wasnt i hurry to my bed and lay down trying to make it seem like i was sleeping maybe he would leave me alone..please

i hear the door open and heavy footsteps walk in they get closer to my bed when i hear my cat meow i was trying so hard to cry..

i let out a loud grunt when something sharp pricks my neck i look and see a needle stuck in my next my vision starts to fade as i watch the men step away and watch as i fall to the floor my head hitting the floor then everything went dark..

i didnt remember anything after that when i opened my eyes i was in some room with large red lights making the whole room red i groan and hold my head it felt heavy and was throbbing.

i sit up and look around it was harder to see with everything being red but i was alone in this room i start to panic again when i hear the same heavy footsteps some man walks in a really buff man wearing only overalls..?

he walks over to the cage i was in and takes out a key slowly unlocking i back up to the corner as he walks in walking over to me he grabs my arm and yanks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"please man j-just let me go" i say in tears now i watch as we walk father away from that room and soon we get into another room with normal light.

"i got him" the guy carrying me says

"alright put him on the chair" another voice says the guy whips me off his shoulder i hit the ground and grunt.

"fucking careful with him"

"sorry"

he picks me up and places me in a chair my blood runs cold when i see all my friends there kaitlyn.. emma.. abi.. nick..jacob and ryan all passed out tied to chairs i feel someone behind me starting to tie my arms to the back of the chair.

"why are you doing this!" i shout

"fucking give him another one" a voice says then once again a sharp pain then nothing i hear faint voices starting to get louder.

"dylan wake up!" someone shouts 

"shit how much drugs did they give him"

"dylan please wake up" i knew that voice i had just heard it hours ago i grunt and try to open my eyes i finally get them open a bit.

"okay he is waking up!" 

"dylan come on" ryan says again my eyes open full i groan looking around my head pounding like crazy i look next to me and see ryan he was okay well none of us really were but he was alive.

"are you alright?" ryan ask i just nod i was so tired..

"alright does anyone have a clue whats going on?" kaitlyn says

"not one clue" 

"get your fucking hands off me!" we all turn are heads when we hear yelling the big guy drags in a blonde girl..ive seen her before

"laura?!" ryan says

oh thats how i knew her..

"what the hell why are you all here..?" she says as the big guy ties her up

"stop taking" the guy says before walking away.

"fucking weirdo" she rolls her eyes

"uhm we were kidnapped.." abi says

"so was i me and my boyfriend max were in the area sleeping at a motel.."

"wait wheres max then..?"

"i dont know.."

the door opens again and an old man walks in scanning all of us.

"is this all of them?" he says to someone we can see

"there was another but he got away.."

"got away!?"

"yes he attacked our man"

"we cant risk them getting away for fuck sakes!"

"what the fuck is going on" laura blurts out

the old man doesnt say anything but just walks out of the room she groans 

"fuck my head" i groan hanging my head low

"well shit dude they gave you like two shots full of drugs" jacob says

i grunt leaning my head back i gasp when my chair it the floor along with my head banging off the ground.

"dylan!?" ryan gasp

"i-im fine" i grunt wiggling my legs

"that idiot didnt tie one of my legs!" i say 

"wait really!?"

"ya shit give me a second"

i get on foot out two more to go..