~17~

The next morning I open my eyes and see ryan was facing the other way I roll over and wrap my hands around his waist and pull him closer to me I hear a small laugh come from him I smile and place a small kiss on the back of his neck he turns to face me his dark brown eyes staring into mine.

"Morning" I smile

"Good morning" he smiles I lean my head down and give him a kiss.

He yawns then rubs his eyes.

"I don't want to get out of bed" he groans

"We don't have to" I smile hiding my face in the corner of his neck feeling him play with the strands of my hair.

"Do you think the others are up?" Ryan I lift my head and look at the clock showing it was already one in the afternoon.

"Probably" I say place my face back to where it was placing small kisses on his shoulder and up the side of his neck.

I lift my head when I hear a knock on the door I groan and get up and walk over to the door I open it and see kaitlyn standing there I notice she had news clothes on.

"Morning dylan"

"Morning"

"These are for you and ryan they got dropped of earlier this morning there clothes" she says handing me two bags

"Oh thanks"

"And were all at breakfast"

"Alright well be down soon" I say she nods and walks away I close the door and flick on the lights hearing ryan groan and covering his eyes.

"We got new clothes" I say handing him the bag with his name on it I open my and see there was three pair of pants and four shirts I pull out a pair of jeans and a black shirt with white random writing on it.

I remove my old shirt and put on my new one and put on the jeans I turn and see ryan removing his old shirt I swear I didn't mean to stare.. I didn't!
But I couldn't help it everything about him was like perfect he spots me staring and smiles.

"God your drooling" he laughs

"Oh shut up" I smile rolling my eyes and turning around and grabbing my phone slipping it into my pocket I turn to look at ryan and see he was ready Damm he out those pants on quick..wait that sounds weird whatever forget I said that!

I take Ryan's hand and head down to the lobby and into a room where I see everyone at a large table Kaitlyn waves us over I smile and walk over still holding onto ryans hand kaitlyn pats the seat next to her I smile and sit down and ryan sits next to me.

"How did you two sleep?" Kaitlyn ask

"Really good I was so tired" I say

"Ya you guys really slept in"

"Sorry" I smile

We talk for awhile until we all head to our rooms again I sit on the bed watching the show on TV ryan laid next to me playing with my hand.

"I can't wait to go home.." I sigh

"Ya" ryan says

"A couple weeks and I head off the college"

"You know we won't be able to see each other as much" ryan sighs

"I know but I'll call you everynight, vist you and your sister on holidays and anytime u have free" I smile lay down next to him.

"You promise?"

"I promise" I say placing a kiss on his cheek

"I love you" he says I sit up straight shocked ryan looks at me a bit worried

"What did you just say?" I ask

"I love you?.." he says

"God I've been wanted to say that for so long!" I say cuping his face and filling it with kisses.

"I love you so much ryan!" I grin ryan smiles

"God your something else" he laughs cups my face and connects our lips I smile into the kiss wrapping his legs around my waist.

"God I'm going to miss you so much" I sigh once we pull apart.

"Don't worry like you said we will make time to see each other as much as possible."

I smile and cuddle up to him as he plays with my hair well and watchs tv.

I scan the side of his face god he was gorgeous a smile rested on my face he was my boyfriend..

"Your gorgeous" I say he turns his head to look at me.

"Really?" He says

"Uhm yes Really " I smile
He just smiles shaking his head looking back at the tv I smile and close my eyes resting my head on his chest.

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes again it was morning I turn my head and see I was only ryan was gone I sit up and look around.

I stand up and walk over to the bathroom I walk into and look around I notice the shower curtain closed I gulp and slowly pull it open my hand Flys up to my mouth as I start to gag looking down at the mess.

The bath was filled with blood... Ryan's blood he was say him the tub head laying back neck slit open I hunch over and barf into the toilet.

I pant hunched over tears pouring down my face. I look back over at the tub I get on my knees and cup Ryan's looking into his lifeless eyes..

This couldn't be real could it.. but it looked so real but no I knew it wasn't I start pinching myself and just Hitting myself repeating wake up under my breath.

I open my eyes again and see the tub empty I hurry and look around seeing the room pitch black I peak my head out of the bathroom not being able to see anything I step up and something hard hits my in the face and I fall to the floor.

"Hurts doesn't it"