~13~

So now we had Kaitlyn with us and plus she had a gun so we had something to protect us with we slowly walk down some hallway keeping an eye out I soon see a door that the other two had passed.

"Guys" I whisper shout at them they turn around I wave them over and slowly open the door and peak in it was an office I walk in and look around and see that the desk at the end of the room had papers spread across it I walk over and scan the papers when one catches my eye.

I pick it up and read it.

The curse..it is back maybe it never left last night I was taking a walk in the woods when I heard some sort of growl when I went to check it I saw an animal or maybe a human it was so torn apart that I couldn't even tell whatever had attacked it was big very big the thing ripped it to shreds like it was nothing..that's when I heard her the whisper.. it felt like she was right next to me whispering my name I'm scared that I'm next so please if you can please find the old camp councilors.. maybe one is still infected if they are kill them..

Uhm okay that's not good to hear but how did they know where every single one of us lived I look at the paper that was hidden underneath it I pick it up and see it was a list of addresses then I spot my address and under it read.

Lives with mother no dog just a cat take care of the mother then get the kid.

I scan the paper more and see kaitlyns address

Lives with mother and father and maybe a younger brother no pets

"Guys.." I say

"What?"

"Come take a look at this"

The two walk over and look at the paper I was holding.

"Wait that's my address.." Kaitlyn says

"And thats my grandparents address.." ryan points

"They knew were we were but how.."

I scan the desk and my eyes land on the computer the screen still open I crouch down and use the mouth to click around I click onto emails and then it clicks there was an email that came it two days ago from.. Chris Hackett

Here is the kids address no keep me out of this and please don't hurt them there just kids.

Under the text he listed everyone's address.

Emma mountebank

### ######## ##

Abigail blyg
### ##### ##

Jacob custos
### ###### ##

Kaitlyn ka
### ######## ##

Laura kearney
### ###### ##

Max brinly
### ##### ##

And the list went on ofcourse Chris Hackett told then he had most of our information fuck!.

"Chris told them.." I say standing back up

"No way he wouldn't do that-" ryan starts to protest as Kaitlyn peaks at the screen

"Ryan it's true he really did tell them.." Kaitlyn says ryan looks at the screen in shock.

"Why.."  he sighs

"Well from what it seems he didnt want to but he ended up giving in" Kaitlyn says

I place a hand in my hair and walk around

This was not good not one bit.

"Dylan calm down" Kaitlyn says

"Calm down did you read the paper if they have a single thought that one of us is a werewolf there are going to kill us this isn't okay!!" I shout placing a hand on my chest.

"Okay first off stop with the yelling and second they won't kill us because we are not werewolf!"

"How do you know what's going through their mind they hunting us right now!"

"Okay guys both of you shut up!" Ryan cuts in I head to the door and open it and peak around.

I step out and look back at the two.

"Let's find the others and get the fuck out of here" I say Kaitlyn grabs her gun and follows me out so does ryan we walk down the hall listening for any sound I stop when I hear some whispers.

I follow the sound and it leads me to a door I slowly open the door and walk in.

"Hello?" I whisper

"Dylan?" Abi pokes her head out

"Abi!" I smile

"Emma it's just dylan!" Abi whispers Emma pokes her head out and sighs

"Thank god" she says standing up

I walk in and the two walk over to us.

"Okay so we only have to find jacob, nick, Laura and max" I say

"They could be anywhere" emma groans

"Okay but where would jacob hide this man can not hide under beds so"

"Does this place have a basement?" Abi says

"Uhm ya it does" ryan answers

"Maybe their in there"

"Maybe"

We all leave the room and exit into the main living room and creep through the kitchen.

We get to a door I open it and look down at the stairs leading into darkness that wasn't scary at all..

We all slowly walk down the stairs I grab onto Ryan's hand walking behind him he looks back at the and gives me a small smile.
We stop and look around the large basement for any sign of jacob but there wasn't any so we split up and walk around the basement looking into the separate rooms.

I grab on to Ryan's hand and walk over to the red room I was in before I peak my head in and look around then look at ryan shaking my head.

"FUCKING HELL JACOB!" I hear emma yell We turn and hurry over seeing jacob on the ground groaning holding his head and emma standing above him with a pipe.

"Holy shit emma" Kaitlyn says

"I'm sorry he jumped out at me!!" She says we all look up when he hear heavy footsteps hurrying over to the basement door we scurrying around to find a hiding spot I pull ryan into the closet under the stairs and lean against the door as ryan stood infront of me pressing his back on the wall.

Fuck please don't find us.