~20~

So... the next few days hurt alot it felt like my heart had been ripped out and stepped on I remember watching him leave he didn't even take a look back at me I broke down right there on my porch it hurt so bad.

My mom came running out to calm me down my breathing was fast it felt like I was going to pass out and all I tasted was salt my eyes burning it felt like they were on fire...

That night I laid in bed remembering sleeping next to him hearing his soft peaceful breathing I texted Kaitlyn that night I need to talk to someone and she was the only person I could think of she helped alot she came down the next morning to sit with me but I didn't feel the same.

She told me that packing might take my mind off it so me and her packed up my room since that Monday I was no longer living here the good thing is Kaitlyn was coming to my college and so was emma so I had my friends...I didn't have my boyfriend though..

I wondered if he was sad like I was or did he move on and forget about me already?

I snapped out of my thoughts as Kaitlyn clapped her hands infront of my face.

"Earth to dylan?!"

"Shit sorry"

"Were almost down" she says I look around my room and it was close to empty all I had to do was pack up my clothes most of them I was going to sell or bring somewhere along with other stuff that I didn't need.

"It feels weird" I sigh

"What that your leaving?"

"Ya I lived here since I was kid.."

"Well were not kids anymore" she says

"True"

We finish packing after hours so we just sit on my bedroom floor.

"Do you think he regrets it?" I say

"Ryan?"

"Ya?"

"I don't know maybe"

"He seemed like his mind was made up"

"Well your off to college tomorrow you won't need to worry about him okay?"

"Ya.."

"I know it hurt dylans but you can't keep on being this sad it hurts to see you like this"

"What would I do without you" I chuckle a bit

"No clue"

It still hurt the next morning but I was more sad about leaving home as I packed everything I was bringing into the back of kaitlyns car since she would be my driver from now on.

I turn back and walked over to my mom she smiled sadly up at me.

"My little boys all grown up?"

"Ya I guess I am"

She smiles and hugs me I hug back holding back tears I hear a meow and look down to see my cat I smile and pick him up and give him some pets.

"I'll miss you buddy"

"Meow"

I put him back down and give my mom once last hug before I walk back to kaitlyns car I climb in and wave goodbye with my only hand we pull out of the driveway.

"This is it" Kaitlyn says

"Ya.."

We drive for an hour until we pull up to the college it was alot bigger then I thought it would be we meet emma there and wait in the long ass line to get our dorms after an hour we finally get to the front and get our keys.

"Whats you number?" Kaitlyn peaks down at my key

"234" I say

"Aww man I'm 236" emma groans

"Lucky I'm 155!" Kaitlyn says

We both laugh at her and walk inside we head to Kaitlyns room first and check it out it wasnt very spacious two beds two decks a small kitchen area and a bathroom that's it.

"Welcome to my new crib" she smiles

"Ew" I laugh

"Alright let's get the boxes in here"

The one good thing about this place was that it gave you this cart looking thing to bring boxes up and down so we deliver Kaitlyns boxes them head up to mine and Emma's floor we drop my boxes off before emma takes the cart and heads to her room down the hall I place the boxes on my side of the room.

I look around on the other side and sew alot of music stuff they must like music.

I start unpacking putting my headphones in and listening to some music well I unpack and set things up after a bit it finally was done and it looked pretty good.

The door opens and guy walks in he stops when he sees him I take off my head phones and give him a wave his my only hand.

"Oh hey" he says

"Hey guess we're roommates?"

"Guess so I'm Markus" he says

"Dylan"

"Wait..."

"Your the guy from camp quarry summer camp!" He points at me

"Uhm ya"

"Mostly everyone thinks you guys are murders but me I don't sp don't worry" he says sitting on his bed

"Thanks" I smile

"So is that how that happened?" He points to my missing hand

"Yup"

"Damn" he sighs

"So I see your into music?"

"Oh ya im in band in with my girlfriend and some of my friends"

"Oh nice"

"Ya I love music and hope to famous musician"

"Just put my mind to it" I say laying down

"What are you studying?"

"Science"

"Ooo fun" he laughs

"So you have a girlfriend"

"Yup her names millie we've been dating for two years"

"Wow nice"

"What about you?"

"Uhm nope I had a boyfriend before college started but he broke off saying he didn't want to hold me back.."

"Man thats tough"

We talked for a bit until his girlfriend came to pick him up so I invited Kaitlyn and emma to my room we sag on ym bed and talked for a while until kaitlyn got tired and went back emma soon after.

I layed in bed that night the moon light coming in from the window I sigh looking at the bed next to me to see Markus passed out I close my eyes and turn over to face the wall and try to fall asleep.

Maybe this won't be that bad.