~14~

I close my eyes my heart racing hearing Ryan's shaking breath infront of me I open on of my eyes and look at him as he covers his mouth I hear to footsteps walk away from us.

I hold onto ryan and hug him placing my hand on the back of his head holding him close his face rested in my chest.

"its okay we will be fine" i whisper
i listen for the footsteps but there was nothing as i go to open the door ryan pulls me back i look back at him and he shakes his head.

"we cant leave yet" he whispers

"when do we know when its safe?"

"when we hear them go back upstairs"

i nod and lean on the door looking at ryan infront of me he looks around us did he not want to look at me soo i come up with and idea i lean forward and cup his face and give him a kiss.

"just in case we die" i shrug

"Don't say that" he shoves me a bit with a small smile

"Alright fine but what else can we do in here"

"Hmm I don't know" he shrugs but there was something about his smile that told me he had an idea

"Hm sure you do" I smile

"Maybe I do.." he says I have to say my face was heating up alot..

I stop leaning on the door and walk closer to ryan.

"Whats you idea?" I grin

"Hmm might have to show you" he smiles

"Go right ahead"

He cups my face and I lean over because of the height difference and he gives me a kiss I smile and wraps my arms around his waist and continue the kiss not caring about anything else in that moment.

I feel Ryan's arm put themselves on my shoulder as I press Ryan's back on the wall.

We pull off of each other both a bit shocked.

"This is a really good idea" I smile ryan rolls his eyes before we connect our lips again.

But we both pull apart when we hear steps above us we both look at each other listening as the basement door opens and closes again.

"Fuck where did they go" I hear a old mumbled voice say

"I think it's safe" ryan whispers

"Ya probably but we could stay here a bit longer and continue what we were doing?"

"We could..but we can always do that when we get out of this house"

"Aw come on" I pout

"Hm maybe just a little" he smiles I grin and connect our lips again god I've wanted to do this for so long and finally being able to felt amazing it was addicting.

We pull off of each other but we don't let go of each other.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that" I smile

"What make out inside a closet under the stairs with people wondering around wanting to kill you?"

"Ya who wouldnt" I roll my eyes with a smile

"But seriously I really like you ryan" 

"I really like you to dylan" he smiles back we just smile at each other until the door flies open and Kaitlyn, abi and emma stand there shocked.

"Did we come at a wrong time..?" Kaityn ask

"Oh shit no sorry" I say letting go of ryan and ryan just looks at the ground embarrassed Kaitlyn just nods and moves out of the way I take Ryan's hand and exit the closet.

"Where is jacob?" I ask

"Right here" Jacob says walking over having a purple mark on his forehead

"Emma got you good" I laugh a bit

"Ya she really did"

"I'm so sorry" emma whines

"Its fine don't worry I've had worse"

"Alright we need to find nick, Laura and max"

"Oh nick is hiding in the kitchen" Jacob says we all look at each other and hurry over to the stairs and slowly walking up I was at the front so I slowly open the door and peak my head out ot was safe I open the door and wave everyone out before closing the door.

We sneak over to the kitchen and open the door we all walk around until Jacob opens a large cabinet and nick pops out with a knife.

"Holy shit!" Jacob gasp

"Shit sorry" nick says dropping the knife

"Nick your alright" abi says running over to him and hugging him we all watch as the two hug.

"Uhm sorry to ruin this adorable moment but there is still two people that we need to get out of here"

"Ya sorry" abi says letting go

We all leave the kitchen and wonder around we check all the rooms that were unlocked but there was nothing we end up back in the living room.

"Where are they..?" Kaitlyn sighs

"No clue-" I say before something grabs my arm pulling my back and something sharp presses against my neck.

"Drop the gun or I'm slitting his throat"