Chapter 5

"Madame." I smile and open the car door for Poppie. She smiles weakly and steps out of the car. I hold out my arm, which she doesn't take and we walk inside. "I have a reservation for two people." I say to the waiter and he shows us our table.

I remember the manners my mother taught me and I hold the chair for Poppie. "Oh- thank you." She sits down. I sit down opposite her and watch her read the menu. "May I get you some drinks?" The waiter asks. "Bourbon please." I smile then look at Poppie.

She sighs and looks at the waiter. "Some wine please." The waiter leaves. "So uhm, what are you doing at university?" I ask. She reads the menu. "Nothing of interest." She says. "Well anything is of interest to me, I didn't go to university, barely did any school."

"Well I do English literature, all the boring stuff." She puts the menu down. The waiter returns with our drinks. "Any food?" He asks. I look at the menu and to be quite honest, I had no idea what any of it was, I just fancied Scouse. "Beef wellington please." She says poshly. "Um- the same please." I smile awkwardly and give him the menu.

I watch her down her glass of wine completely. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." She says and looks at me. "R-right-.. uhm so ye like any music other than the Beatles?"

"I have only ever listened to the Beatles or classical music."

"Classical? Where on earth are you from?" I laugh. "Nowhere." I look at her confused. "I don't know you enough to tell you."

"But you know all our songs, what's your favourite?" I ask smiling. She goes red. "Ah I've hit a wall haven't I?"  I ask and she nods. "Fair enough, what can you tell me then?" I lean on the table. "I can tell you that I want another glass of wine." She smiles.

A lot of glasses of wine and a meal later and we are still here. "F-hold on." She slurrs. "Yes?"

"Mmmy favourite b-beatles you know, is the uhm- the skinny one." She giggles. "George?"

"Bingooo- I need a wee." She stands up and wobbles. I quickly get up and hold her waist and look around at people watching. I feel her move my hand away. "I got this under control." She walks off dizzily and I sit back down.

Suddenly there was shouting and crashes and Poppie stumbles out of the kitchen. I stand up. "Poppie?" I rush over to her. "SHES BANNED!" The chef shouts at us. Poppie cackles. "Come on love." I pick her up and carry her outside to the car. She was giggling the entire time. I strapped her in and got in the other side. "What the fuck was that all about?" I ask. She giggles. "On-only wanted a spatula." She laughs. "Right.."

We arrive home and I carry her inside and up to my room. "Stay here okay? I'll get some clothes for you." I lay her on my bed and she giggles to herself and grabs my arm. "Poppie-..." I look at her. She sits up and grabs my face and kisses me. I melt into the sloppy kiss and she pulls me onto the bed and gets on top of me. She takes off her dress and straddles me and removes my tie. I look at her tits and bite my lip.

"Wait poppie-" She stops me with a kiss and I hold her waist. She bites my lip and I push her off me. "What the fuckkkkk." She giggles. "I'm not doing this Poppie." I get up and look for her. "Not while yer drunk. I'm going to get a nightdress for you okay?" I walk out of the room and into hers and grab a nightdress for her.

I walk back into the room and she's still where I left her, naked and tempting me but I shouldn't. "I'll help ye put it on love." I smile and sit next to her. She sits up and holds up her arms and I put it over her head and pull it down. "You okay?" I ask and she nods and lays back.

I get changed into some PJ's and look at her. I wish she wasn't drunk, she's so beautiful it's hard to resist. I get into bed and she cuddles up to me. "Oh- uhm, goodnight Pops." I rub her shoulder gently.