Is it Love?

Today was Sivaangi's shoot for the song, Private party with Ani and she was excited, this is her first ever song with Ani as a duet.

"Ma, naa poaittu vaaren", she said, "Ani vanthutaana?", her mother asked, "Aama ma", she said taking her bag.

"Ulla vara sollen, innaikku yenna puthusaa veliyave nikkuraan?", her mother asked, "Apdi ellaam onnum illa amma, naa ulla vanthaa ethuvum saapda thanthu enna ithule irutheeduveenga", said Ani entering.

Sivaangi smiled and hugged him, "Hey kutty ma", he said calling her by her nickname, "Apo unakku en saapaadu pidikala", Binni ma asked coming to greet him.

"Apdi illa ma, unga saapaadu thaa en favorite aana inga saaptu saapte enakku udambu veikuthu paarunga", he said and Sivaangi laughed.

"Yenna di sirippu?", he asked and Sivaangi shook her head holding onto him and controlling her laughter.

"Maximum oru 2kg poatrupiyaa, etho 10-15kg poatta maari ello solra kanna", she said and he smiled, "Ha ha very funny", he said.

"Athuvum intha veetukku nee oru varushama vanthu saaptu kittu irukku, verum 2kg poattutu ivalo scene poadra", she said and her brother came out due to the laughter and greeted Ani.

"Ma paaru ma", Ani said, "Ei summa iru di aven paavom", Binni ma said and she glared at her mother.

"Appa!", she shouted and her father came running in, "Yenna aachu ma?", he asked, "Amma'va paaru marubadiyum kaanaa'ke support panra", Sivaangi said and all laughed.

Krish appa held his smile, "Un amma'va pathi theriyum thaane, naa unnakku thaa support panren ma", he said and she smiled and stuck her tongue at Ani.

"Adingu", he said and started chasing her around, "Paathu pa", Binni ma while the two chased and they started laughing.

Ani caught her and picked her bridal style, "Vaai, vara vara vaai kooduthu", he said walking towards her parents, "Nee thaa pa poruthukanum, engalukku piraggu nee thaane ava kooda mallu katta pora", Krish appa said.

"Yenna appa solra?", Sivaangi asked confused, but Ani understood the meaning behind those words.

Binni ma nudged him to shut up, "Athu onnum illa ma un appa epavume ipdi thaane, joke endra per'la saagadipaaru", Binni ma said and Sivaangi smiled while nodding.

The parents knew about the kids love for each other and they wished for them to get together because for them they would never find a better man than Ani.

He was kind, decent, respectful and most importantly loving, they could see his love for Sivaangi very clearly.

His eyes expressed so much more than the words could and the parents knew it was not only love, there was caring and understanding too.

"Kutty ma vaa kelambanum, Siva sir vanthirupaar", Ani said quickly wanting to change the subject as it was hurting him.

He loved Sivaangi more than he loved anyone else in his lifetime, her childishness made him love her more.

It was as if she was the missing part of him, his childhood was tough, he can't be childish now, but with Sivaangi he was reliving it.

But apart from that, her maturity made him admire her more than ever, the way she is strong and is holding herself always made him happy and in love.

"Ok kanna, bye ma, pa, varen da", she said to her family and Ani got blessings from the parents and the two left.

"Yen pa? Vaaya vidrenga avangalaave onnu seruvaanga, neenga payapudaatheenga", Vinayak said and left to meet his friends.

The parents smiled and prayed for Vinay's words to come true, Ani and Sivaangi were driving in the car and Ani noticed that she was silent.

"Yenna aachu ma silent'a irukka?", he asked and she shook her head, "First time, un production'la paatu paada poren athu thaa nervous'a irukku", she said and he smiled.

He took her hand in his, "Yen Sivaangi ithukellaam nervous aagura aal illaye, ethu vanthaalum atha thatti thookura aal aache", he said and she smiled at him gratefully.

"Thank you kanna", she said and he smiled, "Your welcome, now sirichu un valakam poal paatu paadikittu vaa", he said turning on the radio.

'Kanave kanave' started playing and they were singing, but at the end Sivaangi paused thinking something.

"Yenna aachu kutty ma?", Ani asked and she looked at him, "Yen nee ore break up song'e seiyura?", she asked and he was surprised.

"Naa love songs'um compose panrathe ma, ipavum oru love song thaane panna porom", he said and she shook her head.

"Nee compose panrathu vera, nee paadrathu vera, of course nee neraya love songs compose panni irukku, I won't deny that, aana nee paadura most of the songs, 90% of it is break up or sad songs, yen kanna?", she asked as he pulled over.

He turned to look at her, "Love endu oru aal manasukka irunthaa, ava endaya irunthu nenachu paadalaam, endayaa illaati?", he asked.

Sivaangi felt her heart beat faster as she locked eyes with him, "Love panriyaa kanna?", she whisper asked scared of the answer.

"Yenna bathil ethir paakura kutty ma?", he asked and she blinked fast and looked away, "Naa apdi onnum ethir paakala, nee ethu sonnaalum enakku ok thaa", she said and he smiled.

He knew that she had feelings for him, Siva anna only enlightened him, but the thing was Ani was scared.

If Sivaangi is hesitating to tell him, he thought there must be a reason, Sivaangi always has reasons for doing anything.

That's why he was scared, he was scared that she might slip away from him if he doesn't tell her, but at the same time she will leave him if he does.

He cupped her cheeks making her look at him, "Bayapudaatha ma, unna meeri oru ponnu en vazhkaila vanthuduvaava yenna? Illatil naanaavathu vara vitruvenaa?", he asked subtly answering her question.

"Correct answer", she said and he chuckled and kissed her forehead, "Vaa ipo ithayum adichu thookidalaam", he said and she laughed and got down.

They met Siva anna outside, "Yenna love birds vara ivalo neram?", he asked and the two blushed.

"Anne summa iru ne, best friends naanga", she said and walked in, Ani smiled, but there was emptiness in it and Siva anna noticed it.

"Solla vendiyathu thaane sir?", he asked and Ani looked at him and shook his head, "Avala loose panniten endaa?", he asked.

"Worth the risk thaane sir?", Siva anna asked and Ani looked at him, "Avalukku ungala pidichu irunthaalum, athu worth thaa, illaatiyum ungada hope'um kooda valaraathu, rendu perum friends'ave irukalaam. Aana second illa endu theriyum", Siva anna said and Ani smiled.

"Mmm... konjo naal pogattum sir", Ani said thinking over Siva anna's words, "Rendu perum vareengala illayaa?", Sivaangi asked popping her head from the door.

"Varen ma", the two said and rushed inside... 

That's it guys... adios👋🏻