Nee vendum

"Sivaangi", Ani started, "Naa ipdi feel panrathu pilayaa Ani? Orutharume enna pathi ipdi feel pannaatha pothu, enna mathikaatha pothukooda naa oruthar mela ipdi feel panrathu wrong'a?", she asked and his heart broke.

His throat constricted and he had a hard time answering her, "Maybe nee enakku ithu varaikkum yaarum kaataatha paasatha kaatathavadiyaa ipdi feel panren endu ninaikuriyaa?", she asked and a tear dropped out of her eyes.

He rushed forward and pulled her into a hug and she cried into him while he comforted her unable to say anything.

"Naa ipdi feel panrathu thappu illa endu orukkaa sollu Kanna please?", she cried and he wiped his own tears.

He pulled her out of the hug and wiped her tears, "Thappu illa ma, kadaisivaraikkum nee feel panrathu thappe illa ma", he said and she closed her eyes in relief.

"Athuvum naanum apdi feel panneka athu kadaisii varaikkum thappu illa", he said and she opened her eyes in shock.

He nodded and kissed her forehead, "I love you too Kutty ma, a lot, enakkku nee vennum, naa first'a unna paartha pothe unna love panna start panniten, aana epo unna pathi therinjukka start panneno apave love endu confirm panniten", he said.

"Aana unna lose panniduveno enda payathule sollala, try panni iruken aana ovaru muraiyum un kanna paarkum pothu unna lose pandratha vida kadaisii varaikkum un friend'a irukurathe better endu yosipen", he explained.

"Aana nee ipdi feel panna piraggum unamaiya maraichu prayojanam illa, I love you Sivaangi, I love you so much", Ani said and happy tears fell out of Sivaangi's eyes.

"I love you too Ani", she said and he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears and she wiped his making him chuckle.

"Kalyaanam pannipiya?", he asked and she was surprised for a second before nodding, "kekala", he said and she blushed.

"Pannipen", she said and he chuckled and knocked both their foreheads, "Ipove endaalum unakku ok'va?", he asked and she grinned.

"Double ok", she said and he kissed her cheek both having huge smiles on their faces...

~ Later ~

The two new couples were cuddling on the couch, the friendship in them helped them be closer without being awkward.

Ani was playing with Sivaangi's hair while she was humming random songs, suddenly she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Yenna aachu Kutty ma?", Ani asked and Sivaangi looked at him and kept her hand on her forehead.

"Maranthuten", she said and he chuckled, "Yennatha?", he asked, "Amma'ta solla, amma thaa un kooda pesa solli periya advice ellaam pannaanga, athu mattum illa unna love panren endratha unara vechathe avanga thaan", she said.

"Nalla ponnu ma nee, avanga yosichukittu irupaanga, antha theivathukku naa muthala eduthu nandri sollanum, en kadhal success aaga kaaranamaa iruntha en kula theivam", Ani boasted.

"Pothum pothum etkanave maamiyaar marumagan summave alapara pannuveenga, ithula ithu vera", Sivaangi said but had a smile on her face.

"Unakku poraama", Ani said playing with her and she crossed her hand and huffed, "Enakku yenna poraama, en maamiyaar ellaathayum vida best", she said and he smiled but it soon dropped.

"Aiyoo", he said and Sivaangi's smile also dropped, "Yenna aachu kanna?", she asked, "Amma'kku solla maranthuten", he said.

"Yennatha solla?", Sivaangi asked confused and Ani smiled, "Naan unna love panren endratha Siva sir'kku muthal kandupidichathu amma thaa", Ani said and Sivaangi looked anxious.

"Yenna sonnaanga?", she asked and he looked at her, "Enna vida athigaama santhosha pattu aasapattaanga neeye maraumgala venum endu", he said and her face broke into a huge grin.

His mother has always favored her and loved her, she was more like a daughter to her than a friend of her son's.

It was a natural bond and Sivaangi always have loved his mother a lot too, his whole family to be exact and the fact Ani did this scared her for a second.

She started hitting him immediately, "Yei yendi adikura?", he asked and stopped her, "Pinna enna ipdi bayamurthunathukku adikkaama konjuvaangalaakum", she said and he pulled her towards him by her hands.

He moved his hands to her waist and she held on to his front jacket both frozen and breaths quickened.

"Konjunaa ennavaam?", he asked huskily and she blushed, "Amma appa'ta sonnaa aprom thaa", she said and he sighed and touched his forehead with hers.

"Ok", he said and she smiled at him gratefully and wrapped her arms around his neck without moving positions.

"Thank you", she said and he kissed her forehead and pulled away looking into her eyes, "Yennathukku un consent'ukku othukondathukkaa?", he asked and she nodded.

"Ambala endravan nenja nimithikittu, periya meesa vechukittu, pondatti'galukku order kuduthukittu irukiravan illa, avan manasaala nesikira ponnu'ntha santhoshathukkaaga ellaam seiravan, aval'ntha viruppu veruppa porumaiyaa kekuravan", he said and her eyes teared up.

"Hey yenna aachu?", he asked softly and she shook her head wiping her tears, "Naa romba lucky", she said and he smiled.

"Enna vida intha ulagathula vera yaarum romba lucky'e illa, yen theriyumaa?", he asked and she smiled, "Yen?", she asked.

"Yen'naa, enakku nee thaa enda whole life'um irukka poriye, piraggu yenna?", he asked and she chuckled and hit his chest softly.

"Poda", she said and she sat back leaning on to him sideways and he smiled and held her, "Neraya perukku solla irukku", she said and he kissed her forehead giving a hum of agreement.

"Amma, appa, athai, mama", she said and saw Ani grin widely, "Yen apdi siriukura kanna?", she asked.

"Nee athai, mama endu solleka romba santhoshama irukku, unna epo en pondaatii endu solven endrathukku aavalaa irukku", he said and she blushed.

"Subject'a change pannaatha kanna", she said and he raised his hands in surrender, "Ok, Pugazh anna, Siva anna, actually whole Don team, vera yaaru?", she asked thinking.

"Cwc team", Ani said, "Of course avangala thavira vera yaaru?", she asked and Ani also thought, "Mostly engada family members thaa, relations athukku piraggu konjom poga paapom fans'ukku solratha illayaa endu", Ani said and she nodded.

"Aana kattaayama fans'ukku sollanum", she said, "Definitely naa mean pannathu time'a, ipovevaa illa konjo months vittaa endratha", he said and she nodded.

"Konjo pogattum, ipothaikku family secret aave irukkattum", she said and he also agreed, "Namma family'ukku onnaa solluvom", Ani said and she brightened up.

"Oru surprise maari, ellaarayum invite pannittu, surprise'a solluvom", she said and he also agreed happily.

"Supe idea Kutty ma, aana enna reason endrathu thaa form pannanum", he said, "Atha piraggu yosikalaam, ipo enakku pasikuthu", she said and he burst into laughter.

"Yennada innum kaanalaye endu yosichen", he said and she pouted, he kissed her forehead with a smile.

"2 mins, unakku saapda konduvaaren", he said, "Thank you", she said smiling and he nodded and rushed to the kitchen.

She smiled as she saw him walk away, maybe avoiding him for 2 days was not a bad idea, it certainly brought them closer than ever...