Wedding and Happiness

A new life, a new chapter in Sivaangi's life was starting today and she was the happiest woman, to say the least.

The parents planned the date which was a year later to the announcement and surprised both of them with the date, they agreed happily and today the day came.

Sivaangi even though happy, was nervous at the same time, but the happiness was much more than she could have ever imagined.

She got ready in her beautiful saree and her mother came in the room and was really happy seeing her daughter like this.

Finally, the time came when she had to go to the mandabam and she did, with her mother and her comalis along with her friends.

She saw Ani on the stage and got emotional, but didn't show it and sat next to him, "Romba alaga irukka Kutty ma", he said and she blushed.

"Thank you Kanna, neeyum thaa romaba handsome'a irukka pa", she said and he smiled at her and they started their rituals.

Soon the time came for the nuptial chain to be tied around her neck and without realizing herself she started tearing up at the sight of it in Ani's hands.

He looked at her and she also looked at him both having a silent and understanding conversation.

This was it, they were going to be tied to each other forever and this was the best thing both of them could ask for.

She smiled and nodded and as the Iyar said kattimelam, he tied it around her neck and she prayed to God for it to last long.

He kissed her forehead after tying it and wiped her tears making her tear up more, but nonetheless happy.

He applied kungumam next and she was staring to feel different, good different and they continued with all the other rituals,

They got their parents' blessing and other elders' blessing and started greeting the guests, who were coming in line to wish them.

"Maapla papa bathiram", Pugazh anna said and her other brothers joined him and warned Ani, "Sir neengalumaa?", Ani asked as Siva anna also threatened him.

"Athellaam apdi thaa sir, neenga solratha mattum kelunga", Siva anna said making Sivaangi laugh.

"Yei sirikaatha di", Ani said, "Ethu?", the brothers said together, "I mean ma", Ani quickly said and all of them laughed and took pictures.

Soon all the commotion finished and it was time for them to leave, Sivaangi felt sad but she knew this day was coming and she had been preparing for it.

But even after all this preparation, she couldn't control it and she cried on both her parents' shoulders and hugged her brother.

All this time Ani waited patiently, he didn't comfort her yet because he knew she had to let it out and waited till they were alone.

They got into the car and without a word he took her hand comfortingly and started rubbing it with his thumb softly.

She immediately broke down again and he pulled her into a hug stroking her hair, "Nee epo paaka virumburiyo apo kelu naa unna udane appa amma kitta kooti poai vidren", he said and she looked up at him.

"Unmayaavaa?", she asked and he chuckled, "Un mela sathiyama", he said and wiped her tears, "Aana honeymoon'ukku munnaala illa solliten", he said and she hit his shoulder lightly.

"Yenna di?", he asked and she blushed, "Naa ivalo serious'a kathaikuren, nee yenna vilayaadriyaa?", she asked.

"Yei naanum unmaiyaa thaan di solren, epdiyo innaikku tired'a irukom, aana naalaikku nee ennata irunthu escape aaga mudiyaathu", he whispered in her ear and a shiver ran down her spine.

She turned red and moved away from him, hitting him, "Seriyaana ketta paiyanaa maaritta Ani", she said.

"Naa nalla paiyan endu sollave illaye", he said and she gasped but smiled at the same time, "Aama madam mattum romba innocent paaru", he said.

"Aama naa innocent thaa", she said and he narrowed his eyes, "Unna pathi vera yaarukkum theriyaama irukalaam, aana enakku unna pathi unna vida nalla theriyum", he said.

She blushed, "Summa vaa Kanna, unakku naalaikku naa un treat'aye thaaren, ipo summa iru", she said.

He chuckled at her shyness and kissed her temple and they talked for the rest of their journey...

~ 5 months later ~

"Kutty ma naalaikku event irukku ma", Ani announced from their room, "Seri pa, aana athukku kathaatha", Sivaangi said laughing while entering their room with the folded clothes.

"Aana enakku olungaana suit illaye ma", he said and she looked at him while arranging the clothes in the wardrobe.

"Nee kilinja udupu poataale athu style maari thaa irukkum kanna", she said and he glared at her, "Seri seri", she said and opened the next door.

They had all the party clothes in that and she took out a veshti satta out of it and gave it to him, "Intha pa itha podu", she said and he smiled.

"Enda devatha, nee illaati naa enna aaven", he said and she rolled her eyes, "Onnum aaga maatai Kanna, aana paaka etho ellaathayum tholaicha maari iruppa", she said.

"Solluva di, unakku vara vara vaai koodittu", he said and she stuck her tongue at him, "Adingu", he said and she rushed out.

He smiled, their life has been nothing but happiness ever since their honeymoon, touchwood, and tomorrow they were attending the first award function after their wedding.

As Ani was having his own thoughts Sivaangi was also in her own thoughts, she had a special gift or news for him.

You may have guessed it and it is correct, she is pregnant with their happiness, she always knew that Ani wanted a child.

So the thought of Ani being happy made her happier than ever and she was planning on telling him the day after at the award function.

She told her parents and in-laws earlier and they were really happy, she was going to tell Ani tomorrow.

He was getting two awards tomorrow and one she was presenting with Siva anna and she knows Siva anna is important to her husband as much as she is.

They had planned a surprise and she was going to tell him publically tomorrow because she was already at the end of her third month.

But she also had recently found it and went to a doctor who was a friend who confirmed her pregnancy and her month.

She was really excited and she had already told Media Masons who were organizing it and who were equally excited...

I am sorry, this episode is a little quick, I am running out of ideas literally, I am finishing this with another two chapters.

I will do two more fanfics, one completely impossible and fully imaginative fiction, it will be of her and Dulquer Salman. It is a short story, maybe 9 or 10 chapters.

But the last one is the one I wish to happen and the one which was requested by one of you'll. It will be really long, maybe 25, 30 chapter. It is of my new favorite pairs Sivaangi and Harsha Vardhan, it will have Ashwin in it too and so far that is my favorite story I am going to write or have written even.

I am sorry if any of you don't like my above ideas, but thank you for all your supports, nonetheless.