New Life

Sivaangi was excited to say the least when they were travelling to the studio and Ani noticed this, "Yenna aachu Kutty ma?", he asked.

"Ah! athu onnum illa ma", she quickly said and he immediately knew something was wrong, "Unmaiyaa?", he asked.

"Unmaiyaa", she said looking outside and there was a silence following it and she turned to look at him and he was looking at her.

Thank God they had a driver that day, but he was looking at her with raised eyebrows and she sighed.

"Konjam stressed Kanna, anga poai thaane dress pannavum venum, athu naala konjam tension'a irukku", she said and it was the truth.

But there was an addition to it and she was going to tell him by the end of the day, he took her hand and kissed the back of it.

"It's ok ma naa irukken thaane, all will be perfect", he said and she smiled at him gratefully thankful for everything to have him.

They reached soon enough and Sivaangi went to change, she had planned to wear saree as Ani had decided to wear vetti satta.

Ani was waiting for her when she walked out, a hand on her lower abdomen instinctively and Ani smiled at her.

She was beautiful to say the least, "As always, romba alagaa iruka ma", he said and kissed her temple.

"Thank you ma, neeyum thaa", she said and the two walked inside and sat next to Siva anna and Pugazh anna.

Rakshan anna and Mani akka was hosting and soon the show started, Sivaangi did a performance and Ani was proud to say the least.

The award for best singer male was to be announced and Ani got surprised when they called the presenters.

It was Sivaangi and Siva anna and the nominees were shown, "So Sivaangi, Siva anna, neengale sollidunga ellaarum waiting", Mani akka said.

Sivaangi gestured Siva anna to tell, and he smiled, "Anirudh Ravichandran", he said and all cheered as the said person made to the stage.

He hugged both his special people in his life and received the award, "So sir naanga kekave theva illa ungada mugathule therithu evalo happy'a irukeenga endu, but a few words please", Rakshan anna said.

"Really happy, unmaiyaave, naa nenachu kooda paakala I would receive this award from my most important people in the world, athunaalaiye intha award enakku double madangu special", he said and started thanking everyone.

He was about to finish off and go down when they stopped him, "Itha vida aayiram madangaana special gift Sivaangi ungalukku vechu irukka", they said and Ani looked at Sivaangi who nodded.

"Atha song moolam convey pannuvaanga patience'a irukanum", Mani akka said and he nodded and Siva anna moved to the anchors side.

Sivaangi took a deep breath and held Ani's hand and started, looking into his eyes...