Love...

Ani who had rushed to go and meet Sivaangi in her room found out she left and rushed out and stopped seeing her sitting on the chair outside.

She was crying, which surprised him a lot, his bubbly love was crying and his heart broke at it, "Yenna aachu Kutty ma?", he asked and saw her freeze.

"Onnum illa Ani", she said wiping her tears and getting up quickly, but didn't look at him, but he knew more than well that something was wrong.

She never calls him by his name, unless they were in public, but otherwise she always called him by his nick name she had given him.

"Poi sollaada ma, athuvum ennatta", he said and she looked at him, "Naa poi sollala, nee poai show'a join pannu pa, naa thaniyaa irukanum", she said.

She spoke remotely surprising Ani, "Yen?", he asked, he wasn't going to let this go easily, not today.

"Summa, en kooda naane kovomaa iruken, nee idaikka vanthu thittu vaangaatha", she warned and he walked towards her.

"Nee yenna pannitta endu un kooda neeye kovama irukka?", he asked and she looked at him, "Athu...", she said pausing contemplating on whether to tell him.

She finally decided to tell him when someone interrupted them, "Ani", they heard a voice and saw it was Jonita.

Ani saw Sivaangi's eyes harden back to how it was and he turned sighing, "Show mudiya poguthu", Jonita said and he nodded.

She left and he turned to look at Sivaangi, "Car key'a thaa, naa wait panren", she said and he went to protest, but he couldn't.

Something stopped him, maybe the look on her face, a pain and longing mixed together, he took the keys out of his pocket and gave it to her.

She without another look rushed to the parking lot, he sighed and left inside thinking on what he did the past few hours, what he did to upset her.

Sivaangi sat inside the car and closed her eyes trying her best not to cry, but she felt a few tears slip automatically.

She heard the door opening and knew it was Ani, but didn't dare open her eyes, she didn't want to talk to him now.

She didn't want to talk to anyone for the record and she was surprised that he didn't even wake her, but drove silently.

She kept thinking with her eyes closed and soon enough the car stopped, she knew se had to get up, but before that she felt two hands lift her out of the car softly.

She didn't move now and let him carry her, she felt the bed beneath her as he laid her down slowly and moved the hair out of her face.

"Nee nadichathu pothum Kutty ma", he said and she took a deep breath in but didn't wake up still.

"Nee ellaam enakku solli irukka, athe maari thaa naanum unnatta ellaam share panni iruken. Aana nee for the first time yetho solla thayangura enda vilanguthu, athukaaga stranger aagidaatha", he said and a tear slip out of her eye.

She felt a hand wipe it and a kiss on her forehead, but she laid still as she also heard the steps recide and Ani leave.

She opened her eyes and saw no one except her in the room and touched her forehead, where he had kissed.

Tears started pouring out of her eyes, she wanted to tell Ani her feelings so badly, but something was stopping her.

And she hated that something, she wanted to love him freely and want him to love her for once, all her life everyone had mocked her.

Mocked her for her voice, mocked her for her childishness, mocked her for her height and mocked her for her less girlyness.

But for the first time Ani accepted her for those, which is one of the first reasons that made her like him.

She quickly got up from the bed and went wash her face and change, she slept after doing those with different thoughts in her mind.

~ 2 days later ~

She has been avoiding Ani for two days constantly telling her mother to tell him lies and reasons and so on.

Today however she couldn't as her mother confronted her on the reason for avoiding Ani and she finally decided to tell her mother.

"Yenna aachu kanna?", her mother asked as they sat privately in her room, "Aven mela poraamaiyum kovamum vanthuttu ma", she said.

"Yaar mela?", her mother asked although she knew the answer, "Ani mela", Sivaangi whispered, "Kekala", her mother said and she glared at her mother.

"Ani mela", she said louder and her mother looked at her with a smirk on her face, "Yen?", her mother asked.

Sivaangi explained her liking on him and the things that happened at the award function and her mother's smirk fell and she smiled softly.

Her gaze also softened into a loving one, "Nee avana like mattum thaa panriyaa?", her mother asked and she looked at her mother shocked.

"Aama like... mattum thaa, enakku avana pudikkum", she said slowly thinking over her answer, "Apo move on pannu", her mother said and she looked at Binni ma in shock.

"Yenna?", she asked, "Aama unakky aven mela strong feelings illa thaane, solla pona unakku oru friendship liking thaane", Binni ma said.

Sivaangi thought about all the days she spent with Ani, from day 1 till 2 days before, the day they were so close to kissing.

They way he supported her no matter what, the way he smiled when she said some mokka joke, the way her heart beat when she was near him.

"Mudiyaathu ma", she said quickly, "Yen mudiyaathu?", her mother asked, "Athu apdi thaa", she said.

"Yenna di apdi thaa ipdi thaa?", her mother asked and Sivaangi's eyes teared up, "Naa avana love thaa panren ma", she cried and fell into her mother's lap.

Her mother held her and softly stroke her hair and she finished her crying, "Avanta sollu", her mother said and she shook her head.

"Avan enna love panna maatan ma", she said and her mother got up, "Atha nee avanta kete therinjuko, konja nerathula vanthuduvaan", Binni ma said.

"Amma!", Sivaangi said, "Avalo thaa pechu ithuku mela enakku onnum sollaatha ready aagu po", she said and left.

Sivaangi thought about what happened as she got ready, Will he choose her over Jonita? Did he love her? Will her love her?, were the thoughts running in her mind.

But one thing was for sure, she was in love...