Pull

"Kutty ma loosu maari nadakaatha, ithu oru nalla chance", Ani said as he walked behind Sivaangi who was walking into his room angrily.

"Sollu va naa thaa loosu paaru, unna'ta poai solla vanthen paaru enna... serupaalaye adikanum", she said and took her phone, which she kept it there earlier.

If anyone had entered when they were talking like this they would have thought a serious problem was going on, but actually...

What happened was...

~ A few minutes ago(30 mins before) ~

"Kanna, neeye nyaatha sollu", Sivaangi said after entering Ani's house and now exiting from his room and Ani looked up from his music sheets on the couch.

She came towards him and he kept the papers away and she sat on his lap, "Yenna nyaayam Kutty ma?", he asked and she looked at him.

He had his arms around her protectively, "Behindwoods'la iruhtu enna oru music performance panna keataanga, apo naa amma'ta sonnen naa pannala endu, yeanna anchoring intha murai panran endu, aana amma enna rendayum panna solraanga", she said.

"Avanga solrathu seri thaane", Ani said immediately and regretted, she looked at him with a betrayed look.

"Kanna nee enna support pannanum", she said her voice dangerously low and he looked at her and slowly rubbed her hands.

"Illa ma, naa unakku nallatha seiyanum, nee pilayaana decisions edukekeka naa support panna koodaathu thaane", he said and she got up.

"Apo unaakum naa edutha decsion'kaana reason vilanguthilla yenna?", she asked angrily and started walking towards his room.

~~~~~

That's how it started and lead to where we are now, so it wasn't actually a big problem, it's just their way of expressing it.

They don't fight a lot, actually they don't fight at all over big things, but when small arguments come up it becomes this.

"Ma naa apdi mean pannala", Ani said his voice softening, he held her hand and stopped her, "Konjam kelu da", he said and she sighed and sat on the bed.

"Nee nallaa paaduva, behindwoods'la irunthu unakku oru vaaipu varuthu endaa, athu evalathukku reach aagum theriyumaa?", he asked and she shook her head as he sat in front of her.

"Kanna, athu theriyum aana behindwoods enna host panna solli irukunam, so naa athaye yosichu yosichuttu thaa seiyren, ithula performance'um pannu'naa?", she asked.

He took her hands in his, "Naa solren'u thappa edukaatha ma, music is like your soul, anchoring is like your hobby", Ani said and she looked up into his eyes.

"Unda hobby'kaaga, un soul'a lose panna poariyaa, ilaati rendayum balance panna poariyaa?", he said and she hugged him.

He held her close to his chest whispering sweet things, "Ennala mudiyumaa pa?", she asked and he nodded.

"Unnaala ethuvum mudiyumaa irukkuma? Nee Sivaangi aache", he said and she giggled making him smile brightly.

"Thank you Kanna", she said smiling at him softly and he tucked her hair behind her ears, "Always", eh said softly and kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes relishing that moment, "Apo yenna songs paada pora?", he asked after pulling away and she thought for a second.

Then she smiled brightly but with mischiefness in it, "Surprise", she said and he chuckled, "Ok, nee practice panrakku idam venum'la, nee studio'la vanthu pannalaam, illana inga vanthu pannalaam", he said and she got up.

"Yen nee songs'a kandu pidikurakkaa?", she asked and he chuckled and got up shaking his head, "Naa kandelaam pidikka maaten, aana unakku inga privacy kidaikkum endrathukaanga thaa sonnen", he said and she thought for some time.

"Ok aana nee ottu keka koodaathu", she said and he extended his hand and she took it, "Deal", he said shaking it and he smiled.

"Seri ipo naa kelamburen", she said and his face fell, "Yen ma, yenna avasaram?", he asked and she smiled.

"Aval magazine'ukaaga inga pakkathula oru shoot irukku pa athukku thaa", she said and he thought for some time.

"Ingaye change pannittu poven, naa kooti poai vaaran", he said and she thought for a second and shrugged.

"Ok, aana nadakura thooram thaa", she said and he smiled, "Paravaala naa un kooda nadakka vaaran", he said and she smiled.

"Ipo nee change pannu naa veliya nikkuren", he said and she nodded and he went out, she quickly took the saree and draped it.

She left outside to see him looking out, "Kanna?", she called and he turned, thank god he was holding the bars otherwise he would have fell.

He couldn't feel himself breath, "Romb... romba algaa irukka Kutty ma", he said and she blushed.

"Thanks Kanna", she said and he immediately blinked and looked away taking deep breaths, "Polaama?", she asked and he nodded.

He took her to the shoot and after it finished they were walking back, it was late, nearly 9.00 in the night.

"Shoot nalla poachu thaane?", she said and he said a quick yes, but he was in a different thought.

Her shoot, the way she posed made his feelings flare up more than ever and he was having a hard time looking at her.

He feared that if he looked at her, he might pull her into a kiss then and there, "Yenna aachu Kanna ore silent'a irukka?", she asked and he snapped out.

"Onnum illa ma", he said and thunder rumbled over their heads, "Mala peiyaa poguthu, vaa ma kelamubuvom", he said but she smiled mischievousely at him.

"No", he said and held her arm and tried to pull her, but she stood adamantly on her feet and rain started falling softly at first.

"Ma piraggu joram vanthudum", he warned her and she looked up enjoying the rain, "Nee enna paarthukolva", she said and he chuckled.

Soon the rain started pouring drenching the two, "Seri ok avalo thaa, vaa ipo", he said and without another word pulled her towards his house and inside.

He noticed the current was out and sighed, "Current illa ma, iru varen", he said and tried to move, but he didn't notice the floor was slippery and fell.

Sivaangi laughed out loud, "Sirikaatha ma, help pannu", he whined, "Seri Kanna", she said trying her best to hold her laughter and extended her hand.

He took it and before she could react he pulled her down, on top of him and she yelled and held on to his shoulders.

"Ipo yaaru sirikuraanga kutty ma?", he asked and stopped, through the window moonlight was streaming and Sivaangi looked divine.

Her wet hair was on one side and she looking at him, their faces close, her face and neck and her dress all were wet and he could see the water droplets on her skin.

Both their breaths hitched and without realizing their faces came close, she closed her eyes and the thunder rumbled again.

This time it broke them apart and both of them jumped and stood aside, "Naa...", Ani said and stopped to clear his throat while running his hand through his hair.

"Naa unakku towel eduthuttu varen", he said and saw her nod through the dark and immediately rushed to his room.

As he was going he realized what happened, he had a pull towards Sivaangi, without conscious, he was going to kiss her.

Sivaangi who was still in daze also realized what happened, she had a pull towards Ani, without conscious, she was going to kiss him.

As the two acknowledged it their only thoughts were, What's going to happen now?

That it's guys... adios👋