Private Party

"Shoot start pannalaama?", Siva anna asked and Sivaangi looked at Ani confused, "Shoot'a?", Sivaangi asked him.

"Ah! Aama solla maranthuten naanga musical video pannanum", he said and she glared at him, "Naa song'e innum read panna kooda illa, ithula yepdi naa shoot paanurathu?", she asked and Siva anna looked away.

"Kutty ma enakku unnulla full nambikai irukku", he said and she glared at her, but he didn't move his gaze, he didn't even flinch.

He kept looking at her with so much confidence and love, she gave in, "Fine, yenga? yepdi shoot panna porom?", she asked and he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Set, ready nee dress change panni vanthaa, song'um ready", he said and she looked at him, "Dress change panniyaa?", she asked and he nodded.

"Yenna dress?", she asked and he looked behind her and Siva anna had a black shiny top and bottom in his hands.

Her eyes widened, "Naa yepdi athu?", she asked looking at Ani and he smiled at her, "Paaka romba alaga iruppa, poattu vaa", he said and she blushed.

She nodded and took the dress and went to change, she quickly did her make up too with the help from the know make up artist.

Ani who had gone to change himself came out and was waiting for her when she came, his jaw dropped as he saw her.

For him she was like an angel, but he had to say she was a hot angel, he quickly came out his trance as Sivaangi snapped her fingers in front of his face

He was having a hard time to breath, "Yenna aachu kanna? Nalla illayaa ithu?", she asked and he shook his head taking deep breaths.

"Rombe romba... super... alaga irukka", he said stuttering with his words, as he didn't know how to say it without embarrassing himself.

"Neeyum super'a irukka kanna, seri vaa pa", he said and Ani quickly nodded looking away and he gave her the lyrics.

She read through it and smiled, she liked the lyrics, not too modern, not too old, "Yenna maari genre?", she asked.

"Indian Film Pop", Ani said and her face fell, "Aaana ennaala antha beat edukka mudiyaathe ma", she said.

"Yaar sonna?", he asked, "Naa try pannathu illa pa", she said and he looked at her and pulled her to his studio which was aside from the set.

"Nee puthusaa try panni jeikka pora, unakku apdi oru hesitation endaa oru part paadi paar namma studio'la", he said and she smiled and nodded.

Ani was amazed, "Naa theva illa pola, ivalo nalla padra solo've poatrallaam", he said and she blushed and hit his arm.

"Summa iru Kanna", she said and he smiled, "Intha confidence'oda paadu, unna orutharaalum beat pannavum mudiyaathu, simple'aavum paadiduva", Ani said and Sivaangi smiled at him thankfully.