Telling family and friends

Ani dropped Sivaangi later that night and she went home happily, her parents saw her happiness and wasn't surprised at all.

Why? because she is always and will always be happy with Ani, and they knew it, but they also knew that today was different happiness.

A different reason for her happiness, but they didn't ask the reason and let her sleep peacefully after two days.

The next day Sivaangi woke up with a smile and called Ani after her breakfast, "Hello", she said with a smile and felt his smile too.

"Hello Kutty ma, yenna panra?", he asked, "Ipo thaa elumbi saapten, nee saaptiyaa Kanna?", she asked.

"Mhmm", he said and she smiled, "Naalaikku ellaarayum surprise'a kooptu seivomaa?", she asked.

"Yennatha?", he asked playing with her, "Oh, theiryaatha, apo seri, naa phone'a veikuren", she said and pulled the phone away.

"Hey, hey, phone'a vechudaatha", he said and she smiled keeping the phone on her ear again, "Sollu pa", she said.

"Nee thaane ondum illai endu sonna", she said, "Naa apdi sollalaye", he said and she smiled, "Naa chumma vilayaatukku", he trailed and she chuckled.

"Naanum thaa", she said, "Naalaikku solrathula enakku prachana illa aana yaar yaarukku?", he asked.

"Good question", she said and thought, "Of course our families, piraggu cwc family, don family, hmmm...", she thought and he smiled.

"Ipothaikku avolo per thaa en mind'la varuthu, aah, team, Roufaa mam, Parthi anna", she said and he chuckled at her sudden enthusiasm.

"Sirikaatha Kanna", she whined making him laugh harder, "Anirudh Ravichandran", she warned and he stopped.

"Seri ma seri, naa mesages'a podren, neeyum podu, en veetukku", he said, "Seri", she said acting upset.

"Yenna papa kovomaa?", he asked softly, "Aama nee en kooda pesaatha, poda", she said, "Sorry Kutty ma, sorry, please", he said and she smiled.

"Mhmm... seri ok", she said, "Kd", he said smiling, "Yethu?", she asked, "Onnum illaye", he said and she smiled.

"Seri, vera?", she asked controlling her blush, "Vera?", he also asked and she bit her lip, this was new to her.

This was new to both of them, but they loved this feeling, they loved being the special one to each other.

"Onnum illa, bye", she said and he chuckled softly, "Bye Kutty ma, love you", he said and she took a deep breath in.

That word still made her speechless and happy because he said it and he meant it, "I love you too", she said with a shy smile.

He smiled, "Naalaikku early'a vaa", he said and she muttered her consent and cut the call, both having huge smiles on their faces.

Sivaangi had always thought the love showed in movies were not true and it was just effects, but now she could see why it was real.

She could feel it, feel the smile on her face, feel the happiness and peace inside her, feel the excitement bubbling inside her.

She immediately told her parents to come to Ani's house tomorrow at about 7.00 just like they planned and started telling her cwc family.

She knew that Ani would tell their Don family so she decided to cover the others and by the time she finished she was dying with eager.

~ The Next Day ~

Sivaangi left early to Ani's house and went to the garden to see Ani arranging everything, he had a huge garden which she loved.

They planned a dinner party to tell, so Ani was arranging the tables and she joined him, "Hey Kutty ma", he said and she hugged.

"Hi", she said into his shoulder and he hugged her back confused, "Yenna aachu ma?", he asked, "Onnum illa", she said and he pulled away making her look into his eyes.

"Ennata poi sollaadha ma", he said and she smiled, "Serious'a onnum illa pa, I just missed you", she said and he chuckled.

"I missed you too ma", he said and kissed her forehead, "Seri naa yenna help seiyanum?", she asked.

"Perusa onnum illa, table cloth mattum virichaa pothum", he said and she nodded and they both spread the table cloth on the three big tables.

They also put some flower vases on each tables and arranged the plates and the cutleries, by 5.30, they were finished with arranging the table and the small stage infront.

They both sat down on two chairs, Sivaangi sighing, "Oru pothum naa ivalo vela seithathu illa theriyumaa?", she said and he smiled.

"Theriyum ma, athu naala thaa heavy lifting work'a naa muthale senjuten", he said and she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you", she said and he lifted her in his arms making her yelp, "Yenna panra Kanna?", she asked.

"Nee thaa tired'a irukka endu sonna", he said and she chuckled as he led them to their bedroom, "Konjo neram thoongu", he said.

"One hour'la elupuren", he said and laid her on the bed slowly and moved her hair away, "But-", she started.

"Sshhh", he said and kissed her forehead, she smiled and pulled him on top of her, "Kutty ma, yenna panra?", he asked laughing.

"Neeyum thoongu Kanna", she said and he shook his head, "Apo naanum thonga maaten", she said and he let out a laugh.

"Adampudippa yenna?", he asked and she shrugged and he fell next to her on the bed pulling her into his arms.

She smiled and cuddled into him, both drifting off to sleep and at about 6.30 Ani woke up and woke Sivaangi also.

They freshened up and was waiting for the guest, "Ellaam ok'ya irukkum thaane Kanna?", Sivaangi asked suddenly.

Ani looked at her surprised and saw that she was nervous, "Ellaam perfect'a irukkum", he said and kissed her forehead making her smile.

Soon the guests all started coming and finally they were all seated outside, some were singing and dancing, while some talked.

Ani got up after dinner and Sivaangi followed suit and both went in front and everyone turned their attention to the couple.

"So naanga innaikku unga ellaarayum inga kooptathukaana reason", Ani started and looked at Sivaangi who nodded at him encouragingly.

"Naanum Sivaangi'yum oru news vechu irukom", he said and all looked at them intrigued, some already understanding.

"Naanum Sivaangi'yum love panrom", he said and there was silence for a second before everyone burst into cheers.

Most of them got up and hugged the couple, the elders blessed them and the others teased them.

Everyone was happy for them and was congratulating them constantly making the couple smile happily.

Sivaangi was happy to see all er family members happy, especially Ani and she knew the new chapter waiting for them was going to happier and peaceful.