I LOVE YOU!!!

Ani came and without a single word the two left silently together, Sivaangi wanted to ask where they were going but she couldn't muster up the words.

"En veeta thaa porom, naama pesanum", Ani said as if reading her mind and she nodded not looking at him.

He felt his stare on her but didn't dare look at him, scared that he might be angry or worse she might break down.

They soon arrived Ani's house, "Keela irangu", he said and she felt and heard the anger in his voice.

She gulped and got down and walked inside, behind him and Ani slammed the house door behind her.

All this time she was looking at the floor so when he slammed the door behind her so she jumped, "Aprom yepdi irukeenga maha rani? Intha saatharana manishana rendu naal paakamudiyaatha alavukku velayaa iruntheenga pola", Ani said and tears formed in her eyes. 

The words hurt her, especially the pain and yearning in that voice broke her from the inside, but she still avoided looking at him.

"Ani apdi illa-", she started, but he stopped her by pulling her arm and making her look at him, "Ipavum nee enna paaka maatailla?", he asked and tears dropped out of her eyes as she looked down.

"Yen?", he asked and she remained silent, "Unnathaa Sivaangi yen?", he asked his voice rising a bit.

"Athu... konjom thanimai theva pattichu", she said, "Athu unnakku neradiyaa ennattaye solla mudiyalayaa? Poi vera un amma'ta solli solla veika vendi irunthichaakum", Ani said his voice dripping venom.

Every word he said hurt her, "Yen di poi sonna?", he asked a bit harshly and she flinched, his gazed immediately softened.

"I am sorry", he said backing a bit and she closed her eyes letting the tears slide freely, "Please Sivaangi ma, yen endu unmaiya sollu", he begged.

"Andaikku konjom poraama pattuten, athu naala thaa enakku break theva pattuchu", she confessed.

"Poramayaa? Yaara paarthu?", Ani asked and Sivaangi sighed and opened her eyes looking out the window.

"Jonita", she said and Ani laughed, "Yen?", he asked and she didn't have an answer, an answer which won't make her confess her feelings.

"Ava undaa idatha pidichuduvaa endaa?", he asked and she nodded, "Ava oru co worker avalo thaa ma, nee en... en best friend", he said.

"Aana yen enakku nee itha muthale sollala?", he asked and she turned away from him, "Athu... athu summa", she said, but he saw through his lies.

"Apo kadaisivaraikkum enakku nee poi mattum thaa solla poriyaa?", he asked all the laughter drained from his voice, "Naa poi sollala", she said quickly.

"Apo en kanna paarthu pesu, nee car'la earunala irunthu ipo varaikkum orukkaa kudi en kanna paarkala", he said.

"Mudiyaathu", she said, "Yen mudiyaathu", he asked, "Athu apdi thaa", Sivaangi muttered quickly.

"Naanum paarkuren aahalum over'a nadakkura, unakku yenna thaan di prachana?", he asked, "Onnum illaye", she said quickly again.

"Apo poi thaa solra?", he asked and she shook her head and felt her being pulled by him and slammed into a wall softly.

Ani might want answers from her badly, but he would never hurt her, he would rather kill himself than hurt her.

He caged her in between her arms and even though she didn't look into his face she could feel their close proximity from his breath hitting her forehead.

She closed her eyes fearing she might enjoy this close proximity too much and lose herself in it and in the process lose him.

"Kannai paarthu pesa maataai endaa, poi solraay endu thaane artham", he said, "Unakku enda kulapam vilangaathu", she said.

"Vilanga paduthu", he said and she shook her head, "Enda kanna paaru", he said and she shook her head again.

"Paaru endu solren ello", he said sternly and yanked her chin softly to make her look at him and she froze as she looked into his eyes.

"Naa epavum nee solleka porumaiyaa ketu iruken, ipo sollu kekuren", he said, "Mudiyaathu kanna", she said softly.

"Yen?", he asked again, "Naa atha sonna unna ilanthuduven", she said tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Ipo mattum yennavaam, nee sollaattiyum enna ilanthuduva", he said his voice raised, "Sollu di, naa unakku enna pannunen'u ivalo avoid panna?", he asked aggressively and she pushed him.

"Nee yenna thaan da pannala?", she asked shouting, "Naa ketena unna ivalo nallavana iru endu? Illaati enulla paasatha kaatu endu ketena?", she asked.

"Naa pesaama Ashwin mela crush endu solli kondu ondayum serious'a edukaama irunthen, aana nee vanthu ellaathayum maathitta", she said.

"Yenna prachana, yenna prachana endu naa illatti uiyre poana maari kathikondu irunthiye, unmaiyaa enda prachana nee thaa endu unakku theriyuma da?", she asked.

"Kaalela kanna vilichonayum nee thaa first'a thondra en manasula, iravu nithirai kolla poanaalum nee thaa en mansula thondra kadaisiyaa, en kanavulayum neetha irukka, enda nenavulayum nee thaa irukka. Ipdi maari maari thondri enna chithravathai panra", she cried to a shocked Ani.

"I...", Ani started still processing the words, "Maram maari nikkriye unakku naa sonnathu puriyalaya illa puriyaatha maari nadikuriyaa?", she asked crying.

He didn't reply anything and her anger grew, "Ivalo neram nee enna pesa vidaama pesittu ipo mounama irukka, I LOVE YOU DA, I LOVE YOU, pothumaa? ithu thaa en prachana", she shouted and gasped.

She didn't mean for those words to come out, she shook her head softly and ran to her room and closed the door.

Sometimes she used to stay with Ani, so she had her own room there, this made her happy, but her thoughts of now rushed back which made her cry more.

Her legs took her to this room, she didn't acknowledge where she was running, but when her legs lead her here, it made her break even more.

Her body was so used to this place, it felt like home, even this room smelt like Ani to her, making her sadder.

After few minutes, after processing her words clearly Ani understood and rushed to her room and knocked.

"Sivaangi?", he asked and didn't get a reply, "Kutty ma please, enna orukka ulla vidu naa ondu unakku sollanum", he said.

"Unakku enna pidikalana ipave sollidu kanna, unna ennala antha vaarthaigal solleka paarka mudiyaathu", he heard her feeble voice.

"Sivaangi please, nee enna paarka koodi theva illa aana enna ulla vidu", he begged and heard the lock being unlocked and walked inside.

He saw Sivaangi looking out the window and not facing him, "Sivaangi naa...", he started...