(A/N) Before we begin the simpery

Ahaha. Ayy. It's ya boi, uh. Skinny penis. Here's some info for ya before we get into the actual story.

~First off, I have executive dysfunction, so if I decide to publish chapter-by-chapter instead of just publishing the whole thing when it's done, a new part is gonna take a while to release.

~Second, I drew the cover (which I put in this lil info thing)! No stealing or I'm stealing your fuckin hands like im the scp candy bowl 😒 (/hj)

~Third, if you didn't see it in the description, there's gonna be some mentions/implications of 4b^53. If that's a problem for you, please read with caution, or don't read at all. I will put a trigger warning in the chapters that have such themes if you decide to continue reading.

~Fourth, I'm gonna be using they/them pronouns for the reader. If you don't like that, get off my page 💞

~Fifth, this story is inspired by @AuthorBunny 's stories, Stargazer and Horizon-Bound! Go check them out, they're really good!! They're in a reading list on my page.

~Sixth, this story might progress a bit slowly. Not just in the sense of I won't post chapters often, but also... I have no clue what I'm doing. I just had an idea one day to write a Moonjumper x reader book, and I just went with it. I only have ideas for major plot points, and even those aren't as thought-out as I want them to be, so all I'll really do when I write this is bullshit my way through until I get to the parts that I know what I'll want to happen. My bad, I have near constant writer's block—

ABBREVIATION KEY
(Y/N) - your name (in case you're new to fanfiction)
(F/N) - first name
(L/N) - last name
(E/C) - eye colour
(H/C) - hair colour
(H/L) - hair length

{note: any abbreviations not listed here will have the meaning at the beginning of the chapter.}

BACKSTORY
(Y/N) is a curious person, prone to taking risks and getting themselves in trouble. Their friends are similar to them—rebellious, rule-breaking, and risk-taking. On one fateful day, one of said friends dares (Y/N) to enter the supposedly haunted Subcon Forest, wanting them to disprove the rumours. (Y/N), knowing full well how dangerous it is to go into Subcon at all, let alone stay there for a prolonged amount of time, disagrees at first. But then, their friend says that they're just scared, it's just a rumour, ghosts aren't real, you'll be fine. And since (Y/N) is the competitive type, after hearing that, they immediately agreed to the little dare. The day after, all packed up and 'prepared,' (Y/N) begins their trek into Subcon Forest, not knowing that they wouldn't be coming out any time soon.

Ah, what a fool they are—but how can I complain, after what they've done for me?

*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
𝕮𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖞 𝖎𝖙?
Can we create something beautiful, and destroy it?
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°

~hxpefvl-k0ko